CEO Reciprocal Interlocks in French Corporations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Morck, Randall & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Alternative Mechanisms for Corporate Control,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 842-852, September.
- Randall Morck & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Alternative Mechanisms for Corporate Control," NBER Working Papers 2532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck & Andrel Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Alternative Mechanisms for Corporate Control," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 52, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
- Dooley, Peter C, 1969. "The Interlocking Directorate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 314-323, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Évelyne Rouby, 2008. "Le lien composition/rôles du conseil d’administration:une analyse en termes de capital social," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(2), pages 29-50, June.
- Alain Capiez, 2006. "Réseaux d'entreprises et performance : une approche empirique," Post-Print halshs-00548094, HAL.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2011. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship Networks and Company Value in Italy (1998-2007)," CESifo Working Paper Series 3322, CESifo.
- Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar & Josean Garrués Irurzun, 2012. "Estructura corporativa e interlocking directorates en las mayores empresas españolas, 1917-1970," FEG Working Paper Series 01/12, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Patricia Crifo & Antoine Rebérioux, 2016.
"Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility: A typology of OECD countries,"
- Patricia Crifo & Antoine Rebérioux, 2016. "Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility: a typology of OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-01591993, HAL.
- Kai JÃ¤ger, 2013. "Sources of Franco-German corporate support for the euro: The effects of business network centrality and political connections," European Union Politics, , vol. 14(1), pages 115-139, March.
- Kai Jäger, 2017. "Studies on Issues in Political Economy since the Global Financial Crisis," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 71.
- Andrew J. Ward & Daniel C. Feldman, 2008. "Survival of the Embedded: Expelling and Embedding Forces on Members of the Corporate Elite," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 239-251, May.
- Lucia Bellenzier & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Interlocking directorates in Italy: persistent links in network dynamics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 183-202, October.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2003. "Le point sur... les réseaux d'administrateurs et de dirigeants," Working Papers CREGO 1030801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Mohamed Khenissi & Peter Wirtz, 2013. "Processus Decisionnel En Matiere De Remuneration Des Dirigeants : Le Cas Vinci," Working Papers halshs-00850083, HAL.
- Ansari, Iram Fatima & Goergen, Marc & Mira, Svetlana, 2018. "How Reported Board Independence Overstates Actual Board Independence in Family Firms: A Methodological Concern," Annals of Corporate Governance, now publishers, vol. 3(2), pages 81-183, March.
- Tristan Auvray & Olivier Brossard, 2016. "French connections: interlocking directorates and ownership network in an insider governance system," Post-Print hal-01372455, HAL.
- Ali Dardour, 2009. "L'Influence Sur La Remuneration Des Dirigeants Des Liens Humains Entre Les Administrateurs Des Societes Cotees : Une Analyse Du Reseau Des Societes Cotees Au Sbf 250," Post-Print halshs-00459365, HAL.
- Aïssaoui, Rachida & Fabian, Frances, 2015. "The French Paradox: Implications for Variations in Global Convergence," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 31-48.
- Szymon Kaczmarek & Satomi Kimino & Annie Pye, 2014. "Interlocking directorships and firm performance in highly regulated sectors: the moderating impact of board diversity," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 347-372, May.
More about this item
Keywordsboards of directors; CEOs; French corporate governance; interlocking directorates; outside directors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:7:y:2003:i:1:p:87-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.