Corporate Networks in Europe and the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Rivera & Jennifer Oetzel & Peter deLeon & Mark Starik, 2009. "Business responses to environmental and social protection policies: toward a framework for analysis," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(1), pages 3-32, February.
- Gurneeta Vasudeva & Jennifer W. Spencer & Hildy J. Teegen, 2013. "Bringing the Institutional Context Back In: A Cross-National Comparison of Alliance Partner Selection and Knowledge Acquisition," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 319-338, April.
- Möbert, Jochen & Tydecks, Patrick, 2007. "Power and Ownership Structures among German Companies. A Network Analysis of Financial Linkages," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35974, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Sapinski, Jean Philippe & Carroll, William K., 2017. "Interlocking directorates and corporate networks," SocArXiv 7t8c9, Center for Open Science.
- Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar & Josean Garrués Irurzun, 2012. "Estructura corporativa e interlocking directorates en las mayores empresas españolas, 1917-1970," FEG Working Paper Series 01/12, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).
- Kathrin Johansen & Saskia Laser & Doris Neuberger & Ettore Andreani, 2017. "Inside or outside control of banks? Evidence from the composition of supervisory boards," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 31-58, February.
- Gurneeta Vasudeva & Akbar Zaheer & Exequiel Hernandez, 2013. "The Embeddedness of Networks: Institutions, Structural Holes, and Innovativeness in the Fuel Cell Industry," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 645-663, June.
- Julia Brennecke & Olaf N. Rank, 2017. "Tie heterogeneity in networks of interlocking directorates: a cost–benefit approach to firms’ tie choice," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 10(1), pages 97-122, June.
- François, Pierre & Lemercier, Claire, 2014. "State or status capitalism? Some insights on french idiosyncrasis using an interlocking directorates approach," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 15(2), pages 17-33.
- Davide Carbonai & Carlo Drago, 2015.
"Positive Freedom in Networked Capitalism: An Empirical Analysis,"
2015.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carbonai, Davide & Drago, Carlo, 2015. "Positive Freedom in Networked Capitalism: An Empirical Analysis," Economy and Society 208364, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Moebert, Jochen & Tydecks, Patrick, 2007. "Power and Ownership Structures among German Companies. A Network Analysis of Financial Linkages," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 179, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Sudi Sudarsanam & Tim Broadhurst, 2012. "Corporate governance convergence in Germany through shareholder activism: Impact of the Deutsche Boerse bid for London Stock Exchange," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(2), pages 235-268, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5417 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, William K. & Sapinski, Jean Philippe, 2017. "Corporate elites and intercorporate networks," SocArXiv 43w7s, Center for Open Science.
- Marc Goergen & Christine A. Mallin & Eve Mitleton-Kelly & Ahmed Al-Hawamdeh & Iris H-Y Chiu, 2010. "Corporate Governance and Complexity Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13927, July.
- Braun, Matías & Briones, Ignacio & Islas, Gonzalo, 2019. "Interlocking directorates, access to credit, and business performance in Chile during early industrialization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 381-388.
- Andreani, Ettore & Dummann, Kathrin & Neuberger, Doris, 2009. "Composition of supervisory boards in Germany: Inside or outside control of banks?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 103, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Aïssaoui, Rachida & Fabian, Frances, 2015. "The French Paradox: Implications for Variations in Global Convergence," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 31-48.
- María Inés Barbero & Andrea Lluch & Andrea Lluch & Erica Salvaj & María Inés Barbero, 2014. "Corporate Networks and Business Groups in Argentina in the Early 1970s," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(2), pages 183-208, July.
- Schmid, Stefan & Wurster, Dennis J., 2017. "International work experience: Is it really accelerating the way to the management board of MNCs?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 991-1008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199256976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.