Structural comparisons of networks and model-based detection of small-worldness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Barrat & M. Weigt, 2000. "On the properties of small-world network models," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 13(3), pages 547-560, February.
- Marco Fattore & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Measuring dynamics and structural change of time-dependent socio-economic networks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1821-1834, July.
- Dan Braha & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2004. "Information Flow Structure in Large-Scale Product Development Organizational Networks," Industrial Organization 0407012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucia Bellenzier & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Interlocking directorates in Italy: persistent links in network dynamics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 183-202, October.
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2014.
"From tradition to modernity: Economic growth in a small world,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 17-29.
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2011. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-478, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ines Lindner & Holger Strulik, 2012. "From Tradition to Modernity: Economic Growth in a Small World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-035/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- S. Battiston & M. Catanzaro, 2004. "Statistical properties of corporate board and director networks," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 38(2), pages 345-352, March.
- Caldarelli, Guido & Catanzaro, Michele, 2004. "The corporate boards networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 338(1), pages 98-106.
- Santella, Paolo & Drago, Carlo & Polo, Andrea & Gagliardi, Enrico, 2009. "A Comparison among the director networks in the main listed companies in France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 16397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Bartesaghi & Gian Paolo Clemente & Rosanna Grassi, 2020. "Community structure in the World Trade Network based on communicability distances," Papers 2001.06356, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
More about this item
KeywordsGraph theory; Small-world networks; Graph distance;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11403-017-0202-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.