The corporate boards networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fattore & Rosanna Grassi, 2014. "Measuring dynamics and structural change of time-dependent socio-economic networks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1821-1834, July.
- Drago, Carlo & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2017. "Communities detection as a tool to assess a reform of the Italian interlocking directorship network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 91-104.
- Milaković, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas, 2008. "The small core of the German corporate board network," Kiel Working Papers 1446, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Matthias Raddant & Mishael Milaković & Laura Birg, 2017.
"Persistence in corporate networks,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(2), pages 249-276, July.
- Milaković, Mishael & Raddant, Matthias & Birg, Laura, 2014. "Persistence in corporate networks," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 184, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bargigli, L. & Giannetti, R., 2018. "The Italian corporate system in a network perspective (1952–1983)," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 494(C), pages 367-379.
- Sankowska, Anna & Siudak, Dariusz, 2016. "The small world phenomenon and assortative mixing in Polish corporate board and director networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 443(C), pages 309-315.
- Rosanna Grassi & Marco Fattore & Alberto Arcagni, 2015. "Structural and non-structural temporal evolution of socio-economic real networks," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1597-1608, July.
- Piccardi, Carlo & Calatroni, Lisa & Bertoni, Fabio, 2010. "Communities in Italian corporate networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5247-5258.
- Milaković, Mishael & Raddant, Matthias & Birg, Laura, 2009. "Persistence of a network core in the time evolution of interlocking directorates," Economics Working Papers 2009-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti, 2019. "Bootstrapping the Gini Index of the Network Degree: An Application for Italian Corporate Governance," Working Papers 05/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Gian Paolo Clemente & Marco Fattore & Rosanna Grassi, 2018. "Structural comparisons of networks and model-based detection of small-worldness," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 13(1), pages 117-141, April.
- Shen, Yafei & Shi, Jinyao & Cai, Shuiming, 2020. "Pinning synchronization of weighted bipartite networks with time-varying delays via aperiodic intermittent control," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; Companies; Boards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:338:y:2004:i:1:p:98-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.