Report NEP-REG-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia M. Danzon & Andrew J. Epstein, 2008. "Effects of Regulation on Drug Launch and Pricing in Interdependent Markets," NBER Working Papers 14041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin T. Bohl, Judith Lischewski and Svitlana Voronkova, 2008. "Does Regulation Hurt Pension Funds' Performance? Evidence from Strongly Regulated Pension Fund Industries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp247, IIIS.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Santella, Paolo & Baffi, Enrico & Drago, Carlo & Lattuca, Dino, 2008. "A Comparative Analysis of the Legal Obstacles to Institutional Investor Activism in Europe and in the US," MPRA Paper 8929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucas W. Davis & Lutz Kilian, 2008. "The Allocative Cost of Price Ceilings in the U.S. Residential Market for Natural Gas," NBER Working Papers 14030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emma Hall & Carol Propper & John Van Reenen, 2008. "Can Pay Regulation Kill? Panel Data Evidence on the Effect of Labor Markets on Hospital Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0843, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sathaye, Jayant A. & Anger, Niels, 2008. "Reducing Deforestation and Trading Emissions: Economic Implications for the post-Kyoto Carbon Market," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Niko Matouschek & P Ramezzana & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Labor Market Reforms, Job Instability, and the Flexibility of the Employment Relationship," CEP Discussion Papers dp0865, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Tax Evasion and Financial Repression: A Reconsideration Using Endogenous Growth Models," Working Papers 200808, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.