Tax Evasion and Financial Repression: A Reconsideration Using Endogenous Growth Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2009. "Tax evasion and financial repression: a reconsideration using endogenous growth models," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 660-674, October.
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Tax evasion and financial repression: A reconsideration using endogenous growth models," Working Papers 81, Economic Research Southern Africa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bittencourt, Manoel & Gupta, Rangan & Stander, Lardo, 2014.
"Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: Theory and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 194-208.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013. "Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers 201316, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Cobus Vermeulen, 2010.
"Private and Public Health Expenditures in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 11(1), pages 139-153, May.
- Rangan Gupta & Cobus Vermeulen, 2010. "Private and Public Health Expenditures in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201001, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUnderground Economy; Tax evasion; Macroeconomic Policy;
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-06-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2008-06-07 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-06-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.