Report NEP-DGE-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raquel Fonseca Benito & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2008. "Divergence in Labor Market Institutions and International Business Cycles," Working Papers 562, RAND Corporation.
- Burcu Eyigungor, 2008. "Specific capital and vintage effects on the dynamics of unemployment and vacancies," Working Papers 08-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," Working Papers 0803, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00282832_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rangan Gupta & Emmanuel Ziramba, 2008. "Tax Evasion and Financial Repression: A Reconsideration Using Endogenous Growth Models," Working Papers 200808, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Szabolcs Deak & Marco Maffezzoli, 2008. "Tax Cuts in Open Economies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0860, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernardo Guimaraes, 2008. "Optimal External Debt and Default," CEP Discussion Papers dp0847, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "Uncertainty and the politics of employment protection," POLIS Working Papers 106, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00285040_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Return Migration as a Channel of Brain Gain," NBER Working Papers 14039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurt F. Lewis, 2008. "The two-period rational inattention model: accelerations and analyses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Niko Matouschek & P Ramezzana & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Labor Market Reforms, Job Instability, and the Flexibility of the Employment Relationship," CEP Discussion Papers dp0865, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2008. "Fiscal Policy over the Real Business Cycle: A Positive Theory," NBER Working Papers 14047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.