Report NEP-EUR-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure & Desjeux, Yann & Matveev, Eduard & Marongiu, Sonia & Dolman, Mark & Soboh, Rafat, 2011. "EU farms’ technical efficiency and productivity change in 1990 – 2006," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108773, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-112/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Strzelecki, Paweł & Wyszynski, Robert, 2011. "Potential implications of labour market opening in Germany and Austria on emigration from Poland," MPRA Paper 32586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Alderighi & Alessandro Cento & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Second-degree Price Discrimination and Inter-group Effects in Airline Routes between European Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fataciune (Badalan), Nicoleta & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "The Fundaments of Applying the Concept of Public Service Motivation in the South-Eastern European States," Apas Papers 395, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Tobias Boehm & Nadine Riedel, 2011. "On Selection into Public Civil Service," Working Papers 1109, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- William Latham & Dmitry Volodin & Christian Le Bas & Riad Bouklia Hassane, 2011. "Interregional mobility, productivity and the value of patents for prolific inventors in France, Germany and the U.K," Working Papers 11-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Moss, Joan E. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Zhang, Lichun & Patton, Myles & Kim, In Seck, 2011. "A Stochastic Analysis of the Impact of Volatile World Agricultural Prices on European and UK Agriculture," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108771, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Eleni Karagiannaki, 2011. "Rrecent trends in the size and the distribution of inherited wealth in the UK," CASE Papers case146, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Homeowners' Preferences for Adopting Residential Heating Systems: A Discrete Choice Analysis for Germany," FCN Working Papers 9/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Saamah Abdallah & Ian Gough & Victoria Johnson & Josh Ryan-Collins & Cindy Smith, 2011. "The distribution of total greenhouse gas emissions by households in the UK, and some implications for social policy," CASE Papers case152, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Vítor João Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in Portugal," Working Papers 11/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Satella, 2011. "The Role of Women in the Italian Network of Boards of Directors, 2003-2010," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- D. Fiorillo & F. Sabatini, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Angelini, V. & Cavapozzi, D. & Corazzini L. & Paccagnell O., 2011. "Do Danes and Italians Rate Life Satisfaction in the Same Way? Using Vignettes to Correct for Individual-Specific Scale Biases," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ian Gough & Sam Marden, 2011. "Fiscal costs of climate mitigation programmes in the UK: A challenge for social policy?," CASE Papers case145, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2011. "Child Care, Maternal Employment and Persistence: A Natural Experiment from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).