Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferrer, Geraldo & Clay Whybark, D., 2000. "From garbage to goods: Successful remanufacturing systems and skills," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 55-64.
- Michael Waldman, 1993. "A New Perspective on Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 273-283.
- Michael Waldman, 1996. "Planned Obsolescence and the R&D Decision," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 583-595, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of Keynesian and convergence theories in Portugal. Differences and similarities," MPRA Paper 32910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial Econometrics; Economic Growth; Productivity Analysis; Regional Development;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-08-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:11/2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .