International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy Perm, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (342) 205-52-50
+7 (342) 205-52-12
+7 (342) 205-52-50
RePEc:edi:idlabru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dennis Coates & Petr Parshakov, 2016. "Team Vs. Individual Tournaments: Evidence From Prize Structure In Esports," HSE Working papers WP BRP 138/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Iuliia N. Naidenova & Petr A. Parshakov & Marina A. Zavertiaeva & Eduardo Tome, 2015. "Look For People, Not For Alpha: Mutual Funds Success And Managerial Intellectual Capital," HSE Working papers WP BRP 42/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Petr Parshakov, 2014. "Russian Mutual Funds: Skill vs. Luck," HSE Working papers WP BRP 40/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Iuliia Naidenova & Petr Parshakov & Alexey Chmykhov, 2014. "Soccer Sponsor: Fan Or Businessman?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Iuliia Naidenova & Petr Parshakov, 2013. "Intellectual Capital Investments: Evidence from Panel Var Analysis," HSE Working papers WP BRP 11/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Marina A. Oskolkova & Petr A. Parshakov, 2013. "Company intangibles: creation vs absorption," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Parshakov, Petr, 2015. "Estimation of skill of Russian mutual fund managers," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 37(1), pages 57-66.
- Semushin, Anton & Parshakov, Petr, 2012. "Data frequency and mutual fund performance measures," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 25(1), pages 95-114.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2015-01-14 2015-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-SPO: Sports & Economics (2) 2014-03-22 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2015-01-14 2015-03-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2013-12-06
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2015-01-14
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2016-07-02
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2016-07-02
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2015-03-05
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Petr Parshakov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.