Report NEP-GTH-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2015. "Institutionalize reciprocity to overcome the public goods provision problem," Working Papers SDES-2015-19, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- Peter Csoka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2016. "Decentralized Clearing in Financial Networks," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1603, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2016. "Marriage Market Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 22309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jun 2017.
- Benndorf, Volker & Martinez-Martinez, Ismael & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2016. "Equilibrium selection with coupled populations in hawk-dove games: Theory and experiment in continuous time," DICE Discussion Papers 222, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Item repec:has:discpr:1611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian, Basteck & Marco, Mantovani, 2016. "Cognitive Ability and Games of School Choice," Working Papers 343, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2016.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Chen Lian, 2016. "Incomplete Information in Macroeconomics: Accommodating Frictions in Coordination," NBER Working Papers 22297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rivera, Thomas J, 2015. "Incentives and the Structure of Communication," HEC Research Papers Series 1141, HEC Paris.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and transitivity in dynamic network formation," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marco Battaglini & Ernest K. Lair & Wooyoung Lim & Joseph Tao-yi Wang, 2016. "The Informational Theory of Legislative Committees: An Experimental Analysis Model," Working Papers 1601, National Taiwan University, Department of Economics, revised May 2016.
- Dennis Coates & Petr Parshakov, 2016. "Team Vs. Individual Tournaments: Evidence From Prize Structure In Esports," HSE Working papers WP BRP 138/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra & Francesco Salustri, 2016. "Testing for Heterogeneity of Preferences in Randomized Experiments: A Satisfaction-Based Approach Applied to Multiplayer Prisoners’ Dilemmas," CEIS Research Paper 383, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Jun 2015.
- Bilal Barakat & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma, 2016. "Credit where credit is due: An approach to education returns based on shapley values," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp228, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Christian, Basteck & Marco, Mantovani, 2016. "Protecting Unsophisticated Applicants in School Choice through Information Disclosure," Working Papers 342, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2016.
- G. Calzolari & M. Casari & R. Ghidoni, 2016. "Carbon is Forever: a Climate Change Experiment on Cooperation," Working Papers wp1065, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan José Ganuza & José Garcia Montalvo, 2016. "The microeconomics of corruption. A review of thirty years of research," Economics Working Papers 1525, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.