|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
清华大学社会科学科学学院经济学研究所 (Institute of Economics, School of Social Sciences, Tsinghua University)http://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/ies/index.html
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shu Yu & Xingwang Qian & Taoxiong Liu, 2019. "Belt and Road Initiative and Chinese Firms’ Outward Foreign Direct Investment," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2019_018, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Huang, Yajing & Liu, Taoxiong & Lien, Donald, 2017. "Portfolio Homogenization and Systemic Risk of Financial Network," MPRA Paper 82956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Tao-Xiong & Liu, Jun, 2017. "Two-child Policy, Gender Income and Fertility Choice In China," MPRA Paper 82934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Taoxiong & Huang, Mengdan, 2015. "Land Supply and Money Growth in China," MPRA Paper 62781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Tao-Xiong & Hu, An-Gang & Zhou, Bi-Hua, 2011. "Defense Expenditure and Economic Growth under External Predation," MPRA Paper 29286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Taoxiong & Zhou, Bihua, 2011. "Commitment and optimal incentive," MPRA Paper 35550, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2011.
- Taoxiong Liu & Xiaofei Xu & Fangda Fan, 2018. "Forecasting Chinese GDP Using Online Data," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 733-746, March.
- Liu, Taoxiong & Huang, Mengdan, 2016. "Land supply and money growth in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 327-338.
- Taoxiong Liu & Bihua Zhou, 2015. "Defense Strategy Transition and Economic Growth Under External Predation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 289-309, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Liu, Taoxiong & Huang, Mengdan, 2015.
"Land Supply and Money Growth in China,"
62781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Guo-Dong & Su, Chi-Wei, 2019. "The dynamic causality between gold and silver prices in China market: A rolling window bootstrap approach," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 101-106.
- Changlin Luo, 2019. "The Transition of Local Government Financing Platforms in China: Risks, Incentives, and Regulations," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 20(1), pages 221-245, May.
- Can Li & Yu Meng & Yingkui Li & Jingfeng Ge & Chaoran Zhao, 2019. "Inter-Metropolitan Land-Price Characteristics and Patterns in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Urban Agglomeration in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-29, August.
- Dong, Yilin, 2016. "A note on geographical constraints and housing markets in China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 15-21.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (3) 2015-04-19 2018-01-15 2019-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2015-04-19 2018-01-15. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2015-04-19
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2017-12-11
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2018-01-15
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2011-03-12
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2019-09-09
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-04-19
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2015-04-19
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2017-12-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Taoxiong Liu
(Taoxiong Liu) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.