- Liu, Taoxiong & Huang, Mengdan, 2015. "Land Supply and Money Growth in China," MPRA Paper 62781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Taoxiong & Zhou, Bihua, 2011. "Commitment and optimal incentive," MPRA Paper 35550, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2011.
- Liu, Tao-Xiong & Hu, An-Gang & Zhou, Bi-Hua, 2011. "Defense Expenditure and Economic Growth under External Predation," MPRA Paper 29286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Taoxiong & Huang, Mengdan, 2016. "Land supply and money growth in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 327-338.
- Taoxiong Liu & Bihua Zhou, 2015. "Defense Strategy Transition and Economic Growth Under External Predation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 289-309, June.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2012-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2011-03-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2012-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2012-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2015-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2015-04-19. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Taoxiong Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.