Report NEP-CNA-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A.V. Chari & Elaine Liu & Shing-Yi Wang & Yongxiang Wang, 2017. "Property Rights, Land Misallocation and Agricultural Efficiency in China," Working Papers 2017-091, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Pei Li & Yi Lu & Tuan-Heww Sng, 2017. "Artificial Administrative Boundaries: Evidence from China," CEH Discussion Papers 09, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Xi Zhang & Jiawei Shi & Di Wang & Binxing Fang, 2018. "Exploiting Investors Social Network for Stock Prediction in China's Market," Papers 1801.00597, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Haoming & Salvo, Alberto, 2017. "Severe Air Pollution and School Absences: Longitudinal Data on Expatriates in North China," IZA Discussion Papers 11134, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yu Zhang, 2017. "Liquidity Constraints, Transition Dynamics, and the Chinese Housing Return Premium," 2017 Meeting Papers 1217, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xia, Qingjie & Li, Shi & Song, Lina, 2017. "Urban Consumption Inequality in China, 1995–2013," IZA Discussion Papers 11150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard Freeman & Wenquan Liang & Ran Song & Christopher Timmins, 2017. "Willingness to Pay for Clean Air in China," NBER Working Papers 24157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Shuangqi & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Wang, Jinmin, 2017. "The Determinants of Virtue: Modelling Changes in the CSR Ratings of Chinese Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 11153, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Liu, Tao-Xiong & Liu, Jun, 2017. "Two-child Policy, Gender Income and Fertility Choice In China," MPRA Paper 82934, University Library of Munich, Germany.