Report NEP-CBA-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub Janus, 2015. "The Transmission Mechanism of Unconventional Monetary Policy," Working Papers 57/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Ali Alichi & Jaromir Benes & Joshua Felman & Irene Feng & Charles Freedman & Douglas Laxton & Evan C Tanner & David Vavra & Hou Wang, 2015. "Frontiers of Monetary Policymaking; Adding the Exchange Rate as a Tool to Combat Deflationary Risks in the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 15/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Brei & Almira Buzaushina, 2015. "International Financial Shocks in Emerging Markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Takushi Kurozumi, 2015. "What Makes Post-Financial-Crisis Recoveries So Slow? An Investigation of Implications for Monetary Policy Conduct," Bank of Japan Research Laboratory Series 15-E-2, Bank of Japan.
- Carlos A. Arango & Oscar M. Valencia, 2015. "Macro-Prudential Policy under Moral Hazard and Financial Fragility," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012695, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Joseph Crowley, 2015. "Central and Commercial Bank Balance Sheet Risk Before, During, and After the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 15/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2015. "Modeling inflation dynamics in a conflict economy," MPRA Paper 63527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- mhamdi, ghrissi, 2014. "Indicators of core inflation: Case of Tunisia," MPRA Paper 63477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos A. Arango & Oscar M. Valencia, 2015. "Macro-Prudential Policy under Moral Hazard and Financial Fragility," Borradores de Economia 878, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Liu, Taoxiong & Huang, Mengdan, 2015. "Land Supply and Money Growth in China," MPRA Paper 62781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- César Carrera & Fernando Pérez Forero & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2015. "Effects of U.S. Quantitative Easing on Latin American Economies," Working Papers 2015-35, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2015. "Nominal stability and Swiss monetary regimes over two centuries," KOF Working papers 15-379, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Vashelyuk, Natalya (Ващелюк, Наталья) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2015.
"Analysis of the Impact of Non-Standard Monetary Policy Measures on the Main Macroeconomic Indicators
[Анализ Влияния Нестандартных Мер Монетарной Политики На Основные Макроэкономические Показатели]," Published Papers mak14, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Serhan Cevik & Richard Harris & Fatih Yilmaz, 2015. "Soft Power and Exchange Rate Volatility," IMF Working Papers 15/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrés Fernández Martín & Michael W. Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martin Uribe, 2015. "Capital Control Measures: A New Dataset," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88195, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kei Imakubo & Jouchi Nakajima, 2015. "Estimating inflation risk premia from nominal and real yield curves using a shadow-rate model," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Koepke, Robin, 2014. "Fed Policy Expectations and Portfolio Flows to Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 63519, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2015.
- Jakub Mateju, 2015. "Limited Liability, Asset Price Bubbles and the Credit Cycle. The Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers IES 2015/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2015.
- Bursian, Dirk & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Trust in the Monetary Authority," CEPR Discussion Papers 10541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester, 2015. "Bank Networks: Contagion, Systemic Risk and Prudential Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10540, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- GAMMADIGBE, Vigninou, 2015. "Policy Mix Coherence Index (PMCI) : A Proposal," MPRA Paper 63583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tomio, Davide & Uno, Jun, 2015. "Sovereign credit risk, liquidity, and ECB intervention: Deus ex machina?," SAFE Working Paper Series 95, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Laurence M. Ball & Sandeep Mazumder, 2015. "A Phillips Curve with Anchored Expectations and Short-Term Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 15/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Alan Finkelstein Shapiro & Andres Gonzalez, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy and Labor Market Dynamics in Emerging Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/78, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "United States; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Detailed Assessment of Observance on the Basel Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/89, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2015. "South Africa; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Detailed Assessment of Compliance on the Basel Core Principles for Effective Banking Supervision," IMF Staff Country Reports 15/55, International Monetary Fund.