Policy Mix Coherence Index (PMCI) : A Proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Michael W. & Marion, Nancy P., 1997. "Explaining the duration of exchange-rate pegs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 387-404, December.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Jean-Louis Combes & René Tapsoba, 2012.
"Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?,"
- René TAPSOBA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2012. "Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?," Working Papers 201213, CERDI.
- Duguay, Pierre, 1994. "Empirical evidence on the strength of the monetary transmission mechanism in Canada: An aggregate approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-61, February.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Loewy, Michael B., 1988. "Equilibrium policy in an overlapping generations economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 485-499.
- Ludovic Aubert, 2003. "Les indices des conditions monetaires," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 96, pages 63-102.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1994. "Marching to Different Drummers: Coordination and Independence in Monetary and Fiscal Policies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1067, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Patrick Villieu, 1998. "L'indépendance de la Banque centrale peut-elle être contreproductive ? Une illustration en économie ouverte," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(6), pages 1415-1434.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .