Policy Mix Coherence Index (PMCI) : A Proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Michael W. & Marion, Nancy P., 1997. "Explaining the duration of exchange-rate pegs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 387-404, December.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Jean-Louis Combes & René Tapsoba, 2012.
"Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?,"
- René TAPSOBA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2012. "Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?," Working Papers 201213, CERDI.
- Duguay, Pierre, 1994. "Empirical evidence on the strength of the monetary transmission mechanism in Canada: An aggregate approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-61, February.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Loewy, Michael B., 1988. "Equilibrium policy in an overlapping generations economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 485-499.
- Ludovic Aubert, 2003. "Les indices des conditions monetaires," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 96, pages 63-102.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1994. "Marching to Different Drummers: Coordination and Independence in Monetary and Fiscal Policies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1067, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Baptiste Desquilbet & Patrick Villieu, 1998. "L'indépendance de la Banque centrale peut-elle être contreproductive ? Une illustration en économie ouverte," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(6), pages 1415-1434.
More about this item
KeywordsCoordination; Monetary policy; Fiscal policy.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.