Les indices des conditions monetaires
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Ngongo, 2015. "Les indicateus avanc\'es de l'inflation en RDCongo," Papers 1509.06504, arXiv.org.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Jean-Louis Combes & René Tapsoba, 2012.
"Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?,"
- René TAPSOBA & Jean-Louis COMBES & Nasser ARY TANIMOUNE, 2012. "Policy Mix Coherence: What Does it Mean for Monetary Policy in West Africa?," Working Papers 201213, CERDI.
- GAMMADIGBE, Vigninou, 2015.
"Indice de cohérence du policy-mix : une proposition
[Policy-mix coherence index : a proposal]," MPRA Paper 63286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GAMMADIGBE, Vigninou, 2015. "Policy Mix Coherence Index (PMCI) : A Proposal," MPRA Paper 63583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henry Ngongo, 2015. "Les indicateus avancés de l'inflation en RDCongo," Post-Print hal-01202369, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndice des conditions monetaires; politique monetaire; taux de change; mecanisme de transmission; chocs; banque centrale; macroéconomie; transmission;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2003-4td. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.