Marching to Different Drummers: Coordination and Independence in Monetary and Fiscal Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1976. "The Cost of Conflicting Objectives in Policy Formulation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 2, pages 239-248 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fair, Ray C, 1993. "Testing Macroeconomic Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 287-293, May.
- Stephen K. McNees, 1986. "Modeling the Fed: a forward- looking monetary policy reaction function," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GAMMADIGBE, Vigninou, 2015.
"Indice de cohérence du policy-mix : une proposition
[Policy-mix coherence index : a proposal]," MPRA Paper 63286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GAMMADIGBE, Vigninou, 2015. "Policy Mix Coherence Index (PMCI) : A Proposal," MPRA Paper 63583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .