Stability of demand for money function in Nepal: A cointegration and error correction modeling approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birendra Bahadur Budha, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Money Demand Function in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 23(1), pages 54-70, April.
- Michael J. Hamburger, 1966. "The Demand for Money by Households, Money Substitutes, and Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 600-600.
- Omer, Muhammad, 2009. "Stability of money demand function in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2008. "Estimating Money Demand Function in Cambodia: ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 16274, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Robert Simmons, 1992. "An Error-correction Approach to Demand for Money in Five African Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 29-47, January.
- Akinlo, A. Enisan, 2006. "The stability of money demand in Nigeria: An autoregressive distributed lag approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-452, May.
- Arango, Sebastian & Ishaq Nadiri, M., 1981. "Demand for money in open economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 69-83.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Dolado, Juan J. & Galbraith, John W. & Hendry, David, 1993. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and the Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Data," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288107.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1991. "An error-correction model of U.S. M2 demand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-12.
- repec:nrb:journl:v:23:y:2011:i:1:p:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & Fase, M. M. G., 1981. "The demand for money in EEC countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 201-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ2:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:globus:v:18:y:2017:i:4:p:811-824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurtovic, Safet & Halili, Blerim & Maxhuni, Nehat, 2016. "Bilateral Trade Elasticity: B&H versus its seven trade partners," MPRA Paper 72297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Ahad, 2017.
"Financial Development and Money Demand Function: Cointegration, Causality and Variance Decomposition Analysis for Pakistan,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 18(4), pages 811-824, August.
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2015. "Financial Development and Money Demand Function: Cointegration, Causality and Variance Decomposition Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney demand function; cointegration; error correction modeling;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .