An error-correction model of U.S. M2 demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100 Elsevier.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-1310, November.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "Money Demand and the Effects of Fiscal Policies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 415-429, November.
- Hetzel, Robert L & Mehra, Yash P, 1989. "The Behavior of Money Demand in the 1980s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 455-463, November.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- Schwert, G. William, 1987. "Effects of model specification on tests for unit roots in macroeconomic data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-103, July.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Hendry, David F. & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1982.
"On the formulation of empirical models in dynamic econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-33, October.
- HENRY, David F. & RICHARD, Jean-François, 1982. "On the formulation of empirical models in dynamic econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 502, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Baum, Christopher F & Furno, Marilena, 1990. "Analyzing the Stability of Demand-for-Money Equations via Bounded-Influence Estimation Techniques," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(4), pages 465-477, November.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1990. "Comments on "Money demand, expectations and the forward-looking model"," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 317-322.
- Jeffrey J. Hallman & Richard D. Porter & David H. Small, 1989. "M2 per unit of potential GNP as an anchor for the price level," Staff Studies 157, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mcgibany, James M. & Nourzad, Farrokh, 1995. "Exchange rate volatility and the demand for money in the U.S," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 411-425.
- J.P.A. Sagaram & J. Wickramanayake, 2005.
"Financial centers in the Asia-pacific region: an empirical study on australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 21-51.
- J.P.A. Sagaram & J. Wickramanayake, 2005. "Financial centers in the Asia-pacific region: an empirical study on australia, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 21-51.
- Nelson Modeste & Muhammad Mustafa, 1999. "An error-correction model of the demand for equity mutual funds in the U.S. 1973–1994," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 39-44, March.
- Luis Armando Galvis & Maria Modesta Aguilera, 1999.
"Determinantes de la demanda por turismo hacia Cartagena, 1987-1998,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, pages 47-87.
- Luis Armando Galvis-Aponte & Maria Modesta Aguilera, 1999. "Determinantes de la demanda por turismo hacia Cartagena, 1987-1998," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 012607, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Luis Armando Galvis Aponte & María Modesta Aguilera Díaz, 1999. "Determinantes de la demanda por turismo hacia Cartagena, 1987-1998," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 09, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bhatta, Siddha Raj, 2011. "Stability of demand for money function in Nepal: A cointegration and error correction modeling approach," MPRA Paper 41404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Xiaoyu & Chiang, Thomas C., 2016. "Stock returns and economic forces—An empirical investigation of Chinese markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 45-65.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed, 1996. "Modelling money demand in the United Arab Emirates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-87.
- van den Berg, Hendrik, 1997. "The relationship between international trade and economic growth in Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1991:i:may:p:3-12:n:v.77no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.