The effect of asset price volatility on fiscal policy outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Galí & Roberto Perotti, 2003. "Fiscal policy and monetary integration in Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 533-572, October.
- Antonio Fatás & Ilian Mihov, 2003. "The Case for Restricting Fiscal Policy Discretion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1419-1447.
- Albert Jaeger & Ludger Schuknecht, 2007.
"Boom-Bust Phases in Asset Prices and Fiscal Policy Behavior,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 45-66.
- Ludger Schuknecht & Albert Jaeger, 2004. "Boom-Bust Phases in Asset Prices and Fiscal Policy Behavior," IMF Working Papers 04/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Jordi Gali & Roberto Perotti, 2003. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe," NBER Working Papers 9773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gali, Jordi, 1994. "Government size and macroeconomic stability," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 117-132, January.
- Athanasios Tagkalakis, 2009. "Fiscal adjustments and asset price movements," Working Papers 104, Bank of Greece.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasilis Droucopoulos & Panagiotis Chronis, 2010.
"“Assessing market dominance”: a comment and an extension,"
109, Bank of Greece.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Tairi Room, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 May 2013.
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2013. "Why Firms Avoid Cutting Wages: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Rõõm, 2013. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: Survey evidence from European firms," Working Paper Research 251, National Bank of Belgium.
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julian & Room, Tairi, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages : survey evidence from European firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6976, The World Bank.
- Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste & Kanyane Matlou, 2014.
"A time-varying approach to analysing fiscal policy and asset prices in South Africa,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 46-63, April.
- Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste & Kanyane Matlou, 2013. "A Time-Varying Approach to Analysing Fiscal Policy and Asset Prices in South Africa," Working Papers 201303, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Zimper, 2014.
"The minimal confidence levels of Basel capital regulation,"
Journal of Banking Regulation,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 15(2), pages 129-143, April.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "The minimal confidence levels of Basel capital regulation," Working Papers 201305, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset prices; fiscal policy; volatility;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bog:wpaper:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christina Tsochatzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boggvgr.html .