Report NEP-TRA-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav, 2017. "Age and Education in the Russian Labour Market Equation," IZA Discussion Papers 11126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pei Li & Yi Lu & Tuan-Heww Sng, 2017. "Artificial Administrative Boundaries: Evidence from China," CEH Discussion Papers 09, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2018. "Gender Pay Gaps in the Former Soviet Union: A Review of the Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_899, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zaruk, Natalia & Tikhonova, Anna & Lukina, Valentina, 2017.
"Статистическая Оценка Налогового Контроля Как Инструмент Налогового Мониторинга
[Statistical Estimation Of Tax Control As A Tool Of Tax Monitoring]," MPRA Paper 83418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A.V. Chari & Elaine Liu & Shing-Yi Wang & Yongxiang Wang, 2017. "Property Rights, Land Misallocation and Agricultural Efficiency in China," Working Papers 2017-091, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Xia, Qingjie & Li, Shi & Song, Lina, 2017. "Urban Consumption Inequality in China, 1995–2013," IZA Discussion Papers 11150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- A.V. Chari & Elaine M. Liu & Shing-Yi Wang & Yongxiang Wang, 2017. "Property Rights, Land Misallocation and Agricultural Efficiency in China," NBER Working Papers 24099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harkat, Tahar & Driouchi, Ahmed, 2017. "Demographic Dividend & Economic Development in Easter and Central European Countries," MPRA Paper 83481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Freeman & Wenquan Liang & Ran Song & Christopher Timmins, 2017. "Willingness to Pay for Clean Air in China," NBER Working Papers 24157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Shuangqi & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Wang, Jinmin, 2017. "The Determinants of Virtue: Modelling Changes in the CSR Ratings of Chinese Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 11153, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zaruk, Natalia & Tikhonova, Anna & Sergeev, Artur, 2017.
"Эконометрическое Моделирование Индикаторов Финансовой Системы Как Инструмент Макроэкономического Планирования
[Econometric Modeling Of Indicators Of Financial System As A Tool Of Macroeconomic Plan," MPRA Paper 83416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu Zhang, 2017. "Liquidity Constraints, Transition Dynamics, and the Chinese Housing Return Premium," 2017 Meeting Papers 1217, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Liu, Tao-Xiong & Liu, Jun, 2017. "Two-child Policy, Gender Income and Fertility Choice In China," MPRA Paper 82934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Haoming & Salvo, Alberto, 2017. "Severe Air Pollution and School Absences: Longitudinal Data on Expatriates in North China," IZA Discussion Papers 11134, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- ISKAKOV, Aziz, 2017.
"Анализ Развития Открытого Правительства В Казахстане
[Analysis of open government development in Kazakhstan]," MPRA Paper 83381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xi Zhang & Jiawei Shi & Di Wang & Binxing Fang, 2018. "Exploiting Investors Social Network for Stock Prediction in China's Market," Papers 1801.00597, arXiv.org.
- GREGOR Andras, 2017. "Public finances under plurality and proportional electoral systems. Evidence from Hungarian municipalities," CORE Discussion Papers 2017029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martinez-Bravo, Monica & Padrï¿½ i Miquel, Gerard & Qian, Nancy & Yao, Yan, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of Local Elections in China: Theory and Empirical Evidence on the Autocrat's Trade-off," CEPR Discussion Papers 12439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bohacek, Radim & Myck, Michal, 2017. "Economic Consequences of Political Persecution," IZA Discussion Papers 11136, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kovachev, Goran & Garvanlieva Andonova, Vesna & Dimovska, Gabriela, 2017.
"Регионален Стратешки Документ За Општествено Вклучување На Младите Невработени Од Североисточниот Плански Регион Преку Пазарот На Трудот: Со Акциски План
[Regional Strategic Document on Social Incl," MPRA Paper 83488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2017.
- Bhattacharya. Rudrani, 2017. "Effectiveness of monetary policy in stabilising food inflation: Evidence from advanced and emerging economies," Working Papers 17/209, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sofia N. Paklina & Mariia A. Molodchik & Carlos Jardon, 2017. "Intangible-intensive strategies of Russian companies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/MAN/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.