(50%) College of Economics Seoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:ccsogkr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Economics Research Institute Seoul, South Korea
: (02) 705-8223
RePEc:edi:ersogkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kim, Young-Il & Lee, Jungmin, 2014. "The long-run impact of a traumatic experience on risk aversion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 174-186.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kim, Young-Il & Lee, Jungmin, 2014.
"The long-run impact of a traumatic experience on risk aversion,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 174-186.
- Wenjun Ma & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2017. "Does exposure to unawareness affect risk preferences? A preliminary result," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 245-257, August.
- Géraldine Bocqueho & Marc Deschamps & Jenny Helstroffer & Julien Jacob & Majlinda Joxhe, 2018. "The risk and refugee migration," Sciences Po publications 10, Sciences Po.
- Géraldine Bocquého & Marc Deschamps & Jenny Helstroffer & Majlinda Joxhe, 2018. "Risk and Refugee Migration," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kenta Tanaka & Keisaku Higashida & Arvin Vista & Anton Setyo Nugroho & Budi Muhamad Ruslan, 2016. "Do resource depletion experiences affect social cooperative preferences? Analysis using field experimental data on fishers in the Philippines and Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 143, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2016.
- Brown, Philip & Daigneault, Adam J. & Tjernström, Emilia & Zou, Wenbo, 2018. "Natural disasters, social protection, and risk perceptions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 310-325.
- Burkhard Schipper & Wenjun Ma, 2017. "Does Exposure to Unawareness Affect Risk Preferences? A Preliminary Result," Working Papers 255, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bucciol, Alessandro & Zarri, Luca, 2015. "The shadow of the past: Financial risk taking and negative life events," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-16.
- Friederike Mengel & Elias Tsakas & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2016.
"Past experience of uncertainty affects risk aversion,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 151-176, March.
- Friederike Mengel & Elias Tsakas & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2016. "Past experience of uncertainty affects risk aversion," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 151-176, March.
- Chie Hanaoka & Hitoshi Shigeoka & Yasutora Watanabe, 2015. "Do Risk Preferences Change? Evidence from Panel Data before and after the Great East Japan Earthquake," NBER Working Papers 21400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chuang, Yating & Schechter, Laura, 2015. "Stability of experimental and survey measures of risk, time, and social preferences: A review and some new results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 151-170.
- Burkhard Schipper & Wenjun Ma, 2016. "Does Exposure to Unawareness Affect Risk Preferences? A Preliminary Result," Working Papers 202, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ofir D. Rubin & Rico Ihle, 2017. "Measuring Temporal Dimensions of the Intensity of Violent Political Conflict," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 621-642, June.
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Okoye, Dozie & Yuksel, Mutlu, 2017. "Learning to Participate in Politics: Evidence from Jewish Expulsions in Nazi Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marc Rockmore & Christopher B. Barrett & Jeannie Annan, 2016. "An Empirical Exploration of the Near-Term and Persistent Effects of Conflict on Risk Preferences," HiCN Working Papers 239, Households in Conflict Network.
- Robert Shupp & Scott Loveridge & Mark Skidmore & Jungmin Lim & Cynthia Rogers, 2017. "Risk, Loss, and Ambiguity Aversion after a Natural Disaster," Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 121-142, July.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Luca Zarri, 2017. "The Lasting Legacy of Traumatic Events on Life Satisfaction," Working Papers 13/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Liebenehm, Sabine & Degener, Nele & Strobl, Eric, 2018. "Rainfall shocks and risk aversion: Evidence from Southeast Asia," TVSEP Working Papers wp-006, Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Young-Il Kim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.