Past experience of uncertainty affects risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenjun Ma & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2017.
"Does exposure to unawareness affect risk preferences? A preliminary result,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 245-257, August.
- Burkhard Schipper & Wenjun Ma, 2016. "Does Exposure to Unawareness Affect Risk Preferences? A Preliminary Result," Working Papers 202, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Schipper & Wenjun Ma, 2017. "Does Exposure to Unawareness Affect Risk Preferences? A Preliminary Result," Working Papers 255, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Luca Zanin, 2017. "The effects of various motives to save money on the propensity of Italian households to allocate an unexpected inheritance towards consumption," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1755-1775, July.
- Karni, Edi & Vierø, Marie-Louise, 2017.
"Awareness of unawareness: A theory of decision making in the face of ignorance,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 301-328.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Viero, 2014. "Awareness Of Unawareness: A Theory Of Decision Making In The Face Of Ignorance," Working Paper 1322, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Jetter, Michael & Magnusson, Leandro M. & Roth, Sebastian, 2020.
"Becoming sensitive: Males’ risk and time preferences after the 2008 financial crisis,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 128(C).
- Michael Jetter & Leandro M. Magnusson & Sebastian Roth, 2020. "Becoming sensitive: Males’ risk and time preferences after the 2008 Financial Crisis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 20-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jetter, Michael & Magnusson, Leandro & Roth, Sebastian, 2020. "Becoming Sensitive: Males' Risk and Time Preferences after the 2008 Financial Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 13054, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Husted, Lucas & Rogers, John & Sun, Bo, 2018.
"Uncertainty, currency excess returns, and risk reversals,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 228-241.
- Lucas F. Husted & John H. Rogers & Bo Sun, 2017. "Uncertainty, Curreny Exess Returns, and Risk Reversals," International Finance Discussion Papers 1196, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ateşağaoğlu, Orhan Erem & Torul, Orhan, 2018. "Optimal Ramsey taxation with endogenous risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 87-92.
- Tai-Sen He & Fuhai Hong, 2018. "Risk breeds risk aversion," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 21(4), pages 815-835, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk preferences; Ambiguity; Unawareness; Experiments; D80; D81; C91;
All these keywords.
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:151-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.