|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre International de Recherche sur l'Environnement et le Développement (CIRED)Paris, France
: +33 (0)1 43 94 73 73
+33 (0)1 43 94 73 70
Jardin d'Agronomie Tropicale de Paris, 45 bis Avenue de la Belle Gabrielle, F-94736 Nogent sur Marne Cedex
RePEc:edi:ciredfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- StÃ©phane Hallegatte & Valentin Przyluski, 2010.
"The Economics of Natural Disasters,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 14-24, July.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G. & Lazzaroni, S., 2013. "Macroeconomics of natural disasters," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50075, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Filipski, Mateusz J. & Jin, Ling & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Kevin Z., 2015. "Living like thereâ€™s no tomorrow: Saving and spending following the Sichuan earthquake:," IFPRI discussion papers 1461, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oscar Becerra & Eduardo A. Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2012.
"Foreign Aid in the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4056, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Oscar Becerra & Eduardo Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2014. "Foreign Aid in the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 445-460, August.
- Ilan Noy & Oscar Becerra & Eduardo A. Cavallo, 2012. "Foreign Aid in the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters," Research Department Publications 4792, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lazzaroni, S. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2013.
"Natural disasters impact, factors of resilience and development: A meta-analysis of the macroeconomic literature,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
554, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Lazzaroni, Sara & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G., 2014. "Natural disasters' impact, factors of resilience and development: A meta-analysis of the macroeconomic literature," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 333-346.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & Rima BHATTCHARYAY & KOTERA Tomoaki, 2011. "Aggregate Impacts of Natural and Man-made Disasters: A quantitative comparison," Discussion papers 11023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- -, 2014. "Handbook for disaster assessment," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 36823 edited by Eclac, May.
- Mehdi Sadeghi & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler & Mohsen Ghafory-Ashtiany, 2015. "Evaluation of earthquake mitigation measures to reduce economic and human losses: a case study to residential property owners in the metropolitan area of Shiraz, Iran," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(3), pages 1811-1826, September.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & MASAKI Tatsujiro & NAKATA Hiroyuki & SEKIGUCHI Kunio, 2017. "Natural Disasters: Financial preparedness of corporate Japan," Discussion papers 17014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tatsuaki Kuroda, 2015.
"A Model of Stratified Production Process and Spatial Risk,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 271-292, June.
- Tatsuaki Kuroda, 2012. "A Model of Stratified Production Process and Spatial Risk," ERSA conference papers ersa12p604, European Regional Science Association.
- Danilo C. ISRAEL & Roehlano M. BRIONES, 2013.
"Impacts of Natural Disasters on Agriculture, Food Security, and Natural Resources and Environment in the Philippines,"
DP-2013-15, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2012. "Impacts of Natural Disasters on Agriculture, Food Security, and Natural Resources and Environment in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Xin Lu & David J. Wrathall & Pål Roe Sundsøy & Md. Nadiruzzaman & Erik Wetter & Asif Iqbal & Taimur Qureshi & Andrew J. Tatem & Geoffrey S. Canright & Kenth Engø-Monsen & Linus Bengtsson, 2016. "Detecting climate adaptation with mobile network data in Bangladesh: anomalies in communication, mobility and consumption patterns during cyclone Mahasen," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 505-519, October.
- Daoud, Adel & Halleröd, Björn & Guha Sapir, Debarati, 2015. "Quality of government and the relationship between natural disasters and child poverty: A comparative analysis," MPIfG Discussion Paper 15/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Cheng Hsiao, 2013.
"Disentangling the Effects of Multiple Treatments -Measuring the Net Economic Impact of the 1995 Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
13-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Fujiki, Hiroshi & Hsiao, Cheng, 2015. "Disentangling the effects of multiple treatments—Measuring the net economic impact of the 1995 great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 66-73.
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2012.
"An exploration of the link between development, economic growth, and natural risk,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6216, The World Bank.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2012. "An exploration of the link between development, economic growth, and natural risk," Post-Print hal-00802047, HAL.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2013. "An Exploration of the Link Between Development, Economic Growth, and Natural Risk," Working Papers 2013.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yasuhide Okuyama, 2015. "How shaky was the regional economy after the 1995 Kobe earthquake? A multiplicative decomposition analysis of disaster impact," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 289-312, December.
- Massimiliano Pittore & Marc Wieland & Kevin Fleming, 2017. "Perspectives on global dynamic exposure modelling for geo-risk assessment," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 7-30, March.
- Raghav Gaiha & Kenneth Hill & Ganesh Thapa & Varsha S. Kulkarni, 2013. "Have natural disasters become deadlier?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18113, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Trond G. Husby & Elco E. Koks, 2017. "Household migration in disaster impact analysis: incorporating behavioural responses to risk," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 87(1), pages 287-305, May.
- Brent LAYTON, 2013. "Impact of Natural Disasters on Production Networks and Urbanization in New Zealand," Working Papers DP-2013-13, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- TODO Yasuyuki & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & Petr MATOUS, 2013.
"How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect the Resilience of Firms to Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake,"
13028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yasuyuki Todo & Kentaro Nakajima & Petr Matous, 2015. "How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect The Resilience Of Firms To Natural Disasters? Evidence From The Great East Japan Earthquake," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 209-229, March.
- Raghav Gaiha1 & Kenneth Hill & Ganesh Thapa, 2012. "Have Natural Disasters Become Deadlier?," ASARC Working Papers 2012-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Swenja Surminski & Paul Hudson & Jeroen Aerts & Wouter Botzen & M.Conceição Colaço & Florence Crick & Jill Eldridge & Anna Lorant & António Macedo & Reinhard Mechler & Carlos Neto & Robin Nicolai & Di, 2015. "Novel and improved insurance instruments for risk reduction," GRI Working Papers 188, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Yang Zhou & Ning Li & Wenxiang Wu & Haolong Liu & Li Wang & Guangxu Liu & Jidong Wu, 2014. "Socioeconomic development and the impact of natural disasters: some empirical evidences from China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 74(2), pages 541-554, November.
- Döhrmann, David & Gürtler, Marc & Hibbeln, Martin, 2013. "Insured loss inflation: How natural catastrophes affect reconstruction costs," Working Papers IF44V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Shyam KC, 2013. "Cost Benefit Studies on Disaster Risk Reduction in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16111, The World Bank.
- Jahn, Malte, 2013. "Economics of extreme weather events in cities: Terminology and regional impact models," HWWI Research Papers 143, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hallegatte,Stephane & Bangalore,Mook & Jouanjean,Marie Agnes, 2016. "Higher losses and slower development in the absence of disaster risk management investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7632, The World Bank.
- Rayenda Brahmana & Chin hong Puah & Michael Chai, 2016. "Natural Disaster and Local Bank Non-Performing Loan: Case of Nias Tsunami 2004," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2413-2421.
- Nicole Laframboise & Boileau Loko, 2012. "Natural Disasters; Mitigating Impact, Managing Risks," IMF Working Papers 12/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Oscar Becerra & Eduardo Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2010. "In the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters, what happens to foreign aid?," Working Papers 201018, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Nina Graveline & Marine Gremont, 2017. "Measuring and understanding the microeconomic resilience of businesses to lifeline service interruptions due to natural disasters," Post-Print hal-01631780, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Valentin Przyluski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.