In Sickness and in Health: Risk Sharing within Households in Rural Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pramila Krishnan & Stefan Dercon, 1997. "In sickness and in health ... risk-sharing within households in rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 1997-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniel Ştefan Armeanu & Georgeta Vintilă & Ştefan Cristian Gherghina, 2017. "Empirical Study towards the Drivers of Sustainable Economic Growth in EU-28 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Alcaraz, Carlo & Villalvazo, Sergio, 2017.
"The effect of natural gas shortages on the Mexican economy,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 147-153.
- Catlo Alcaraz & Sergio Villavazo Martin, 2016. "The Effect of Natural Gas Shortages on the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2016-10, Banco de México.
- Khalil, Umair, 2017. "Do more guns lead to more crime? Understanding the role of illegal firearms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 342-361.
- Cho, Seo-young & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2010. "Compliance for big brothers: An empirical analysis on the impact of the anti-trafficking protocol," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 118, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina Annim, 2013.
"Financial Crisis In Asia: Its Genesis, Severity And Impact On Poverty And Hunger,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(8), pages 1105-1116, November.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina Annim, 2013. "Financial Crisis in Asia: Its Genesis, Severity and Impact on Poverty and Hunger," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Marco Botta & Luca Colombo, 2016. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Capital Structure Decisions," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def038, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Republic of Poland: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2016/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Arturas Juodis, 2013.
"Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence,"
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers
13-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Arturas Juodis, 2014. "Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Díez-Esteban, José María & Farinha, Jorge Bento & García-Gómez, Conrado Diego, 2016. "The role of institutional investors in propagating the 2007 financial crisis in Southern Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 439-454.
- Vieira, Flávio & MacDonald, Ronald & Damasceno, Aderbal, 2012.
"The role of institutions in cross-section income and panel data growth models: A deeper investigation on the weakness and proliferation of instruments,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 127-140.
- Aderbal Damasceno & Ronald MacDonald & Flávio Vieira, 2010. "The role of institutions in cross-section income and panel data growth models: a deeper investigation on the weakness and proliferation of instruments," Working Papers 2010_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Vieira, FlÃ¡vio & Damasceno, Aderbal, 2010. "The Role of Institutions in Cross-Section Income and Panel Data Growth Models: A Deeper Investigation on the Weakness and Proliferation of Instruments," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-50, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nam, Changwoo, 2016. "Impact of Corporate Tax Cuts on Corporate Investment," KDI Policy Forum 264, Korea Development Institute (KDI).
- Hakkala, Katariina & Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisitions, Multinationals and Wage Elasticities," Working Paper Series 709, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Carlos Molina, 2020. "Facebook Causes Protests," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 018004, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Tuba DERYA-BASKAN & Eda BALIKÇIOĞLU, 2018. "Firma Bileşenlerinin Halka Açık Perakende Firmalarında Kurumlar Vergisine Etkisi," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 26(37).
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Celik & Daron Acemoglu, 2014.
"Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations,"
2014 Meeting Papers
377, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," NBER Working Papers 19894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eicher, Theo S. & Schreiber, Till, 2010.
"Structural policies and growth: Time series evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 169-179, January.
- Theo Eicher & Till Schreiber, 2006. "Structural Policies and Growth: Time Series Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 48, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Shaikh, Ibrahim A. & O'Brien, Jonathan Paul & Peters, Lois, 2018. "Inside directors and the underinvestment of financial slack towards R&D-intensity in high-technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 192-201.
- Kitazawa, Yoshitsugu, 2001. "Exponential regression of dynamic panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 7-13, October.
- Manthos D. Delis & Sotirios Kokas & Steven Ongena, 2016.
"Foreign Ownership and Market Power in Banking: Evidence from a World Sample,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 449-483, March.
- Manthos D. Delis & Sotirios Kokas & Steven Ongena, 2014. "Foreign ownership and market power in banking: Evidence from a world sample," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Delis, Manthos D & Kokas, Sotiris, 2014. "Foreign ownership and market power in banking: Evidence from a world sample," MPRA Paper 53957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Leon, 2017. "Implications of loan portfolio concentration in Cambodia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 282-296.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- In Sickness and in Health: Risk Sharing within Households in Rural Ethiopia (JPE 2000) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:108:y:2000:i:4:p:688-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Journals Division (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.