The impact of investor sentiment on crude oil market risks: evidence from the wavelet approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Bonato & Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch, 2020.
"Investor Happiness and Predictability of the Realized Volatility of Oil Price,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(10), pages 1-1, May.
- Matteo Bonato & Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch, 2020. "Investor Happiness and Predictability of the Realized Volatility of Oil Price," Working Papers 202009, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Qiao, Lu & Lv, Xin, 2020. "The impact of mergers and acquisitions on technology learning in the petroleum industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C).
- Hao, Yu & Gai, Zhiqiang & Wu, Haitao, 2020. "How do resource misallocation and government corruption affect green total factor energy efficiency? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Yan, Xing-Xing, 2020. "The impact of US economic policy uncertainty on WTI crude oil returns in different time and frequency domains," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 750-768.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Ma, Shu-Jiao, 2019. "How to effectively estimate the time-varying risk spillover between crude oil and stock markets? Evidence from the expectile perspective," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Maghyereh, Aktham & Awartani, Basel & Abdoh, Hussein, 2020. "The effects of investor emotions sentiments on crude oil returns: A time and frequency dynamics analysis," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 110-124.
- Liu, Xueyong & Jiang, Cheng, 2020. "The dynamic volatility transmission in the multiscale spillover network of the international stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 560(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:19:y:2019:i:8:p:1357-1371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.