Volatility forecasting of crude oil market: A new hybrid method
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stelios Bekiros & Jose Arreola Hernandez & Gazi Salah Uddin & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar, 2020.
"On the predictability of crude oil market: A hybrid multiscale wavelet approach,"
Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(4), pages 599-614, July.
- Stelios Bekiros & Jose Arreola Hernandez & Gazi Salah Uddin & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar, 2020. "On the predictability of crude oil market: A hybrid multiscale wavelet approach," Post-Print hal-02956380, HAL.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Jin-Li, 2019. "Do high-frequency stock market data help forecast crude oil prices? Evidence from the MIDAS models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 192-201.
- Zhang, Jinliang & Tan, Zhongfu & Wei, Yiming, 2020. "An adaptive hybrid model for short term electricity price forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 258(C).
- Zhang, Jinliang & Wei, Yiming & Tan, Zhongfu, 2020. "An adaptive hybrid model for short term wind speed forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Qin, Quande & Xie, Kangqiang & He, Huangda & Li, Li & Chu, Xianghua & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wu, Teresa, 2019. "An effective and robust decomposition-ensemble energy price forecasting paradigm with local linear prediction," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 402-414.
- Marcin Fałdziński & Piotr Fiszeder & Witold Orzeszko, 2020. "Forecasting Volatility of Energy Commodities: Comparison of GARCH Models with Support Vector Regression," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Taiyong Li & Yingrui Zhou & Xinsheng Li & Jiang Wu & Ting He, 2019. "Forecasting Daily Crude Oil Prices Using Improved CEEMDAN and Ridge Regression-Based Predictors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-25, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jforec:v:37:y:2018:i:8:p:781-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.