The dynamic influence of advanced stock market risk on international crude oil returns: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, 2014.
"Forecasting Crude Oil Price Movements With Oil-Sensitive Stocks,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 830-844, April.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2013. "Forecasting Crude Oil Price Movements with Oil-Sensitive Stocks," MPRA Paper 49240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ding, Zhihua & Liu, Zhenhua & Zhang, Yuejun & Long, Ruyin, 2017. "The contagion effect of international crude oil price fluctuations on Chinese stock market investor sentiment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 27-36.
- Chiroma, Haruna & Abdulkareem, Sameem & Herawan, Tutut, 2015. "Evolutionary Neural Network model for West Texas Intermediate crude oil price prediction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 266-273.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Yao, Ting, 2016. "Interpreting the movement of oil prices: Driven by fundamentals or bubbles?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 226-240.
- Hongtao Chen & Lianghua Chen, 2015. "Multifractal spectrum analysis of Brent crude oil futures prices volatility in intercontinental exchange," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 38(1/2/3), pages 93-108.
- Zhang, Jin-Liang & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Zhang, Lu, 2015. "A novel hybrid method for crude oil price forecasting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 649-659.
- Ghassan, Hassan Belkacem & AlHajhoj, Hassan Rafdan, 2016.
"Long run dynamic volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC crude oil prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 384-394.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Alhajhoj, Hassan R., 2015. "Long Run Dynamic Volatilities between OPEC and non-OPEC Crude Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 69962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jan 2016.
- Bouri, Elie & Chen, Qian & Lien, Donald & Lv, Xin, 2017. "Causality between oil prices and the stock market in China: The relevance of the reformed oil product pricing mechanism," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 34-48.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun, 2013. "Speculative trading and WTI crude oil futures price movement: An empirical analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 394-402.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:9:p:929-939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Su-Fang & Zhu, Hui-Ming & Yu, Keming, 2012. "Oil prices and stock market in China: A sector analysis using panel cointegration with multiple breaks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1951-1958.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Jing, 2015. "Exploring the WTI crude oil price bubble process using the Markov regime switching model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 421(C), pages 377-387.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Bao-Jun Tang & Rong-Gang Cong & Hao Yu & Hong Cao & Dabo Guan, 2017.
"Risk assessment of oil price from static and dynamic modelling approaches,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(9), pages 929-939, February.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Bao-Jun Tang & Rong-Gang Cong & Hao Yu & Hong Cao & Dabo Guan, 2017. "Risk assessment of oil price from static and dynamic modelling approaches," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 102, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:228-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Gang & Zhang, Yue-Jun, 2014. "Does China factor matter? An econometric analysis of international crude oil prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 78-86.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:88:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2881-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Huiming & Huang, Hui & Peng, Cheng & Yang, Yan, 2016. "Extreme dependence between crude oil and stock markets in Asia-Pacific regions: Evidence from quantile regression," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2011:i:7:p:967-978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .