Oil prices and stock markets: A review of the theory and empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stavros Degiannakis, George Filis, and Vipin Arora, 2018. "Oil Prices and Stock Markets: A Review of the Theory and Empirical Evidence," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 5).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Maral Kichian, 2017. "Carbon Tax Saliency: The Case of B.C. Diesel Demand," Working Papers 1718E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Saban Nazlioglu & Rangan Gupta & Elie Bouri, 2019. "Movements in International Bond Markets: The Role of Oil Prices," Working Papers 201935, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Saban Nazlioglu & Rangan Gupta & Alper Gormus & Ugur Soytas, 2019. "Price and Volatility Linkages between International REITs and Oil Markets," Working Papers 201954, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOil prices; stock markets; interconnectedness; forecasting; oil-importers; oil-exporters;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-07-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-RMG-2018-07-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bam:wpaper:bafes22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marta Disegna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsbouuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.