A regional analysis of inflation dynamics in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell, Bill, 2011.
"Non-stationary inflation and panel estimates of United States short and long-run Phillips curves,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 406-419, September.
- Bill Russell, 2007. "Non-Stationary Inflation and Panel Estimates of United States Short and Long-run Phillips curves," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 200, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Taylor, John B, 1980. "Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2013. "Inflation targeting, flexible exchange rates and inflation convergence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 593-603, February.
- Jeremy Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2007.
"Modeling Inflation Dynamics: A Critical Review of Recent Research,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(s1), pages 155-170, February.
- Jeremy B. Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2005. "Modelling inflation dynamics: a critical review of recent research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Modelling Inflation Dynamics: A Critical Review of Recent Research," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/05, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jeremy Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2007. "Modeling inflation dynamics : a critical review of recent research," Open Access publications 10197/201, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Karl Whelan & Jeremy Rudd, 2005. "Modelling inflation dynamics : a critical review of recent research," Open Access publications 10197/237, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2003.
"The European Phillips Curve: Does the NAIRU Exist?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The European Phillips Curve: Does the NAIRU Exist?," IZA Discussion Papers 876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yazgan M. Ege & Yilmazkuday Hakan, 2005. "Inflation Dynamics of Turkey: A Structural Estimation," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, March.
- A. Özlem Önder, 2004. "Forecasting Inflation in Emerging Markets by Using the Phillips Curve and Alternative Time Series Models," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 71-82, March.
- Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark & David Lopez-Salido, J., 2005.
"Robustness of the estimates of the hybrid New Keynesian Phillips curve,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1107-1118, September.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler & J. David López-Salido, 2003. "Robustness of the Estimates of the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers 44, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler & David López-Salido, 2005. "Robustness of the Estimates of the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers 0520, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler & David Lopez-Salido, 2005. "Robustness of the Estimates of the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve," NBER Working Papers 11788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2006.
"Merging the purchasing power parity and the Phillips curve literatures: Regional evidence from Italy,"
Kiel Working Papers
1282, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Merging the Purchasing Power Parity and the Phillips Curve Literatures: Regional Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 33/2006, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2008.
"The New Keynesian Phillips Curve Tested on OECD Panel Data,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-18.
- Bjørnstad, Roger & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2008. "The New Keynesian Phillips curve tested on OECD panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
- Ma, Adrian, 2002. "GMM estimation of the new Phillips curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 411-417, August.
- Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999.
"Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 195-222, October.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis," Economics Working Papers 341, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Ozlem Onder, 2009.
"The stability of the Turkish Phillips curve and alternative regime shifting models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(20), pages 2597-2604.
- Özlem Önder, 2006. "The Stability Of The Turkish Phillips Curve And Alternative Regime Shifting Models," Working Papers 0602, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona & Guido Ascari, 2012.
"Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(4), pages 509-523, June.
- Andrea Vaona & Guido Ascari, 2008. "Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Italy," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0807, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Andrea Vaona & Guido Ascari, 2010. "Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 04/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jondeau, Eric & Le Bihan, Herve, 2005. "Testing for the New Keynesian Phillips Curve. Additional international evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 521-550, May.
- Linde, Jesper, 2005.
"Estimating New-Keynesian Phillips curves: A full information maximum likelihood approach,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1135-1149, September.
- Lindé, Jesper, 2001. "Estimating New-Keynesian Phillips Curves: A Full Information Maximum Likelihood Approach," Working Paper Series 129, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Mar 2005.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- Jørgen Lauridsen & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2006.
"A test strategy for spurious spatial regression, spatial nonstationarity, and spatial cointegration,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 363-377, August.
- Jorgen Lauridsen & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2003. "A Test Strategy for Spurious Spatial Regression, Spatial Nonstationarity, and Spatial Cointegration," ERSA conference papers ersa03p42, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2014. "Regional inflation, spatial location and the Balassa-Samuelson effect," MPRA Paper 59220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burhan Can Karahasan, 2014. "The Spatial Distribution Of New Firms:Can Peripheral Areas Escape From The Curse Of Remoteness?," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 1-28, DECEMBER.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Regional Inflation Convergence In Turkey," Working Papers 2015/10, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ayse Kabukcuoglu & Enrique Martínez-García, 2015.
"Inflation as a Global Phenomenon—Some Implications for Policy Analysis and Forecasting,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1520, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kabukcuoglu, Ayse & Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2016. "Inflation as a global phenomenon - some implications for policy analysis and forecasting," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 261, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2017. "Inflation and consumption of nontradable goods: Global implications from regional analyses," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 478-491.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2017. "Regional inflation, spatial locations and the Balassa-Samuelson effect: Evidence from Japan," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(6), pages 1482-1499, May.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-5-haldru is not listed on IDEAS
- Girum Dagnachew Abate & Niels Haldrup, 2017. "Space-time modeling of electricity spot prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 5).
More about this item
KeywordsC21; E31; R10;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:52:y:2014:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.