The stability of the Turkish Phillips curve and alternative regime shifting models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Özlem Önder, 2006. "The Stability Of The Turkish Phillips Curve And Alternative Regime Shifting Models," Working Papers 0602, Ege University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco d Nadal De Simone, 2000. "Forecasting Inflation in Chile Using State-Space and Regime-Switching Models," IMF Working Papers 00/162, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Özlem Önder, 2004. "Forecasting Inflation in Emerging Markets by Using the Phillips Curve and Alternative Time Series Models," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 71-82, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:badest:0548 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filiz Yesilyurt & J. Elhorst, 2014. "A regional analysis of inflation dynamics in Turkey," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 1-17, January.
- A. Nazif Çatik & Christopher Martin & A. Özlem Onder, 2011.
"Relative price variability and the Phillips Curve: evidence from Turkey,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 546-561, September.
- A. Nazif Catik & Christopher Martin & A. Özlem Önder, 2008. "Relative Price Variability and the Philips Curve: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 0807, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Giray Gozgor, 2013. "The New Keynesian Phillips Curve in an Inflation Targeting Country: The Case of Turkey," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(1), pages 7-18, April.
- A. Nazif Çatik & A. Özlem Önder, 2011. "Inflationary Effects of Oil Prices in Turkey: A Regime-Switching Approach," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 125-140, September.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Islam , Faridul & Shabbir, Muhammad Shahbaz, 2012.
"Phillips Curve in a Small Open Economy: A Time Series Exploration of North Cyprus,"
Bangladesh Development Studies,
Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 35(4), pages 113-130, December.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shabbir, Muhammad, 2011. "Phillips curve in a small open economy: A time series exploration of North Cyprus," MPRA Paper 28397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Nazif Çatik & A. Özlem Önder, 2011.
"Inflationary Effects of Oil Prices in Turkey: A Regime-Switching Approach,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(5), pages 125-140, September.
- A. Nazif Ã‡atik & A. Ã–zlem Ã–nder, 2011. "Inflationary Effects of Oil Prices in Turkey: A Regime-Switching Approach," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 125-140, September.
More about this item
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:20:p:2597-2604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .