|Terminal Degree:||2011 İktisat Bölümü; İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi; Ege Üniversitesi (from RePEc Genealogy)|
İktisat Bölümü Denizli, Turkey
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
RePEc:edi:ibpamtr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ensar Yesilyurt & Filiz Yesilyurt, 2007. "Leontief Inverse Matrix in 2 And 3 Digits," Working Papers 0708, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- M. Ensar Yesilyurt & Filiz Yesilyurt, 2014. "Introducing the Literaturematic.Com: Survey of Defence Economics," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 329-330, June.
- Filiz Yesilyurt & B�lent G�loğlu & Ensar Yesilyurt & Şennur Sezgin, 2014. "The Determinants of Arms Production," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 205-211, April.
- Filiz Yesilyurt & J. Elhorst, 2014. "A regional analysis of inflation dynamics in Turkey," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Filiz YESILYURT, 2014. "Bolgesel Enflasyon Yakinsamasi: Turkiye Ornegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(2), pages 305-314.
- M. Ensar YEŞİLYURT & Filiz YEŞİLYURT, 2007.
"Poliklinik Ve Ameliyat Hizmeti Veren Hastanelerin Sahipliklerine Bağlı Olarak Oluşan Refah Kayıpları,"
Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 18(62), pages 103-119.
RePEc:tek:journl:v:5:y:2016:i:3:p:21-56 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Filiz Yesilyurt & J. Elhorst, 2014.
"A regional analysis of inflation dynamics in Turkey,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2014. "Regional inflation, spatial location and the Balassa-Samuelson effect," MPRA Paper 59220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kabukçuoğlu, Ayşe & Martínez-García, Enrique, 2018.
"Inflation as a global phenomenon—Some implications for inflation modeling and forecasting,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 46-73.
- Ayse Kabukcuoglu & Enrique Martínez-García, 2015. "Inflation as a Global Phenomenon—Some Implications for Policy Analysis and Forecasting," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1520, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ayse Kabukcuoglu & Enrique Martínez-García, 2016. "Inflation as a global phenomenon - some implications for policy analysis and forecasting," Globalization Institute Working Papers 261, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jan 2016.
- Burhan Can Karahasan, 2014. "The Spatial Distribution Of New Firms:Can Peripheral Areas Escape From The Curse Of Remoteness?," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 1-28, DECEMBER.
- Girum Dagnachew Abate & Niels Haldrup, 2017. "Space-time modeling of electricity spot prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 5).
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2017. "Inflation and consumption of nontradable goods: Global implications from regional analyses," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 478-491.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2017. "Regional inflation, spatial locations and the Balassa-Samuelson effect: Evidence from Japan," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(6), pages 1482-1499, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Filiz Yesilyurt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.