U.S. Assistance, Israeli Allocation, and the Arms Race in the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abu-Qarn Aamer S & Abu-Bader Suleiman, 2008.
"Structural Breaks in Military Expenditures: Evidence for Egypt, Israel, Jordan and Syria,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2007. "Structural Breaks In Military Expenditures: Evidence For Egypt, Israel,Jordan And Syria," Working Papers 0704, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Goo, Young-Wan & Lee, Seong-Hoon, 2014. "Military Alliances and Reality of Regional Integration: Japan, South Korea, the US vs. China, North Korea," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 29, pages 329-342.
- Sarah Langlotz & Niklas Potrafke, 2016.
"Does Development Aid Increase Military Expenditure?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Langlotz, Sarah & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Does development aid increase military expenditure?," Working Papers 0618, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer S. & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2009. "On the dynamics of the Israeli-Arab arms race," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 931-943, August.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn, 2008. "Six decades of the Israeli-Arab conflict: An assessment of the economic aspects," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 8-15, July.
- Young‐Wan Goo & Seung‐Nyeon Kim, 2012. "Time-Varying Characteristics Of South Korea-United States And Japan-United States Military Alliances Under Chinese Threat: A Public Good Approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 95-106, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:26:y:1982:i:2:p:199-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.