Underinvestment in Education: How Much Growth has Pakistan Foregone?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M & Tamura, Robert, 1990.
"Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S12-37, October.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert Tamura, . "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 90-5a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert F. Tamura, 1990. "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Behrman, J.R. & Ross, D. & Sabot, R. & Tropp, M., 1995. "Improving the Quality versus Increasing the Quantity of Schooling," Center for Development Economics 140, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Bahrman, J.R., 1991. "Investing in Female Education for Development: Women Development Strategy for the 1990's in Asia and the Near East," Center for Development Economics 129, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Schultz, T.P., 1990. "Returns To Women'S Education," Papers 603, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:32:y:1993:i:4:p:453-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.