International economics and natural resources: from theory to policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cosimo Beverelli & Salvatore Dell’Erba & Nadia Rocha, 2011. "Dutch disease revisited. Oil discoveries and movements of the real exchange rate when manufacturing is resource-intensive," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 139-153, June.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Paul Welfens & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "The international economics of resources and resource policy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 147-151, August.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001.
"Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2011.
"International trade and net investment: theory and evidence,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 197-224, June.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2011. "International Trade and Net Investment: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/144, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521697675 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2008.
"The resource curse revisited and revised: A tale of paradoxes and red herrings,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 248-264, May.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin H. Bulte, 2006. "The Resource Curse Revisited and Revised: A Tale of Paradoxes and Red Herrings," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/61, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2011.
"Fiscal Policy and Dutch Disease,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3398, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julien Daubanes & André Grimaud, 2010.
"Taxation of a Polluting Non-renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 567-588, December.
- Grimaud, André, 2009. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-Renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," IDEI Working Papers 541, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2010. "Endogenous Growth, Asymmetric Trade and Resource Taxation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/132, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107034 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521874953 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Geldrop, Jan H. & Withagen, Cees A. A. M., 1993. "General equilibrium and international trade with exhaustible resources," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 341-357, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:8:y:2011:i:2:p:115-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.