Taxation of a Polluting Non-renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 47 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli, 2004. "Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2135, David K. Levine.
- Gaudet, Gérard & Lasserre, Pierre, 1990. "Dynamiques comparées des effets de la taxation minière," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(4), pages 467-497, décembre.
- Rodriguez, Francisco & Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1999. " Why Do Resource-Abundant Economies Grow More Slowly?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 277-303, September.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2007. "Towards endogenous recombinant growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3459-3477, November.
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2002.
"Can non-renewable resources alleviate the knife-edge character of endogenous growth?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 386-411, July.
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2000. "Can Nonrenewable Resources Alleviate the Knife-edge Character of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers 00-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Groth, C. & Schou, P., 2000. "Can Nonrenewable Resources Alleviate the Knife-Edge Character of Endogenous Growth," Papers 00-02, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Christian Groth, 2000. "Can Nonrenewable Resources Alleviate the Knife-edge Character of Endogenous Growth?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1480, Econometric Society.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Schob, Ronnie, 1999.
"Environmental taxes on exhaustible resources,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 311-329, June.
- Amundsen, E.S. & Schob, R., 1999. "Environmental Taxes on Exhaustible Resources," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 192, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 1994.
"Depletion of Fossil Fuels and the impact of Global Warming,"
107, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hoel, Michael & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996. "Depletion of fossil fuels and the impacts of global warming," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Copeland,B.R. & Scott Taylor,M., 2003.
"Trade, growth and the environment,"
10, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul, 2007. "Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Sinclair, Peter J N, 1992. "High Does Nothing and Rising Is Worse: Carbon Taxes Should Keep Declining to Cut Harmful Emissions," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Ulph, Alistair & Ulph, David, 1994. "The Optimal Time Path of a Carbon Tax," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 857-68, Supplemen.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2007.
"Environment, Directed Technical Change and Economic Policy,"
IDEI Working Papers
384, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- André Grimaud & Luc Rouge, 2008. "Environment, Directed Technical Change and Economic Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 439-463, December.
- Poul Schou, 2000. "Polluting Non-Renewable Resources and Growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Grimaud, André & Rougé, Luc, 2003.
"Polluting Non-Renewable Resources, Innovation and Growth : Welfare and Environmental Policy,"
IDEI Working Papers
206, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Grimaud, Andre & Rouge, Luc, 2005. "Polluting non-renewable resources, innovation and growth: welfare and environmental policy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 109-129, June.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Public policies against global warming: a supply side approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 360-394, August.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Public policies against global warming: A supply side approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19638, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Eastwood, Robert & Heal, Geoffrey, 1978. "Resource Management in a Trading Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 297-306, May.
- Quadrelli, Roberta & Peterson, Sierra, 2007. "The energy-climate challenge: Recent trends in CO2 emissions from fuel combustion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5938-5952, November.
- AndrÃ© Grimaud & Luc RougÃ©, 2008. "Environment, directed technical change and economic policy," Working Papers 27767, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Rosendahl, 2009.
"Optimal Timing of Climate Change Policy: Interaction Between Carbon Taxes and Innovation Externalities,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 369-390, July.
- Gerlagh, R. & Kverndokk, S. & Rosendahl, K.E., 2009. "Optimal timing of climate change policy : Interaction between carbon taxes and innovation externalities," Other publications TiSEM 4312dde8-f323-4ee2-9764-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- DAUBANES Julien, 2007.
"Fossil fuels supplied by oligopolies : On optimal taxation and rent capture,"
LERNA Working Papers
07.22.243, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Julien Daubanes, 2008. "Fossil fuels supplied by oligopolies: On optimal taxation and rent capture," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(13), pages 1-11.
- James Brander & Slobodan Djajic, 1982.
"Rent-Extracting Tariffs and the Management of Exhaustible Resources,"
468, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James Brander & Slobodan Djajic, 1983. "Rent-Extracting Tariffs and the Management of Exhaustible Resources," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 288-98, May.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C, 1982. "On Capturing Oil Rents with a National Excise Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 194-201, March.
- Antoine Belgodere, 2009. "On The Path Of An Oil Pigovian Tax," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(5), pages 632-649, 09.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1978. "On the sharing of trade gains by resource-poor and resource-rich countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 93-115, February.
- Robert Bacon, 2001. "Petroleum Taxes : Trends in Fuel Taxes (and Subsidies) and the Implications," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11367, The World Bank.
- Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A, 1985. "Optimal Growth, Resource Amenities, and the Preservation of Natural Environments," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Schou, Poul, 2002. " When Environmental Policy Is Superfluous: Growth and Polluting Resources," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(4), pages 605-20, December.
- Withagen, Cees, 1994. "Pollution and exhaustibility of fossil fuels," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-242, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:47:y:2010:i:4:p:567-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.