Oil price movements and the Arabian Gulf economies: A sectoral analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laursen, Karsten, 1978. "The integrated programme for commodities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 423-435, April.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," Papers 517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Streifel, S.S., 1995. "Review and Outlook for the World Oil Market," World Bank - Discussion Papers 301, World Bank.
- Adelman, M A, 1974. "Politics, Economics, and World Oil," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 58-67, May.
- Leipziger, Danny M., 1976. "Production characteristics in foreign enclave and domestic manufacturing: The case of India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 321-325, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dreger & Teymur Rahmani, 2016.
"The impact of oil revenues on the Iranian economy and the Gulf states,"
OPEC Energy Review,
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 40(1), pages 36-49, March.
- Dreger, Christian & Rahmani, Teymur, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Revenues on the Iranian Economy and the Gulf States," IZA Discussion Papers 8079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dreger & Teymur Rahmani, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Revenues on the Iranian Economy and the Gulf States," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1369, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dreger, Christian & Rahmani, Teymur, 2014. "The impact of oil revenues on the Iranian economy and the Gulf states," Discussion Papers 349, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Doukas, Haris & Askounis, Dimitris Th., 2007. "An assessment of the sustainable energy investments in the framework of the EU–GCC cooperation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1689-1704.
- Jee, Hui-Siang Brenda & Lau, Evan & Puah, Chin-Hong & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2010. "Domestic fuel price and economic sectors in Malaysia: a future of renewable energy?," MPRA Paper 22242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:25:y:1999:i:1:p:59-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.