Oil price movements and the Arabian Gulf economies: A sectoral analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adelman, M A, 1974. "Politics, Economics, and World Oil," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 58-67, May.
- Leipziger, Danny M., 1976. "Production characteristics in foreign enclave and domestic manufacturing: The case of India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 321-325, April.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995.
"Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth,"
517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Streifel, S.S., 1995. "Review and Outlook for the World Oil Market," World Bank - Discussion Papers 301, World Bank.
- Laursen, Karsten, 1978. "The integrated programme for commodities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 423-435, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:25:y:1999:i:1:p:59-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.