Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shipchandler, Zoher E., 1982. "Keeping down with the joneses: Stagflation and buyer behavior," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 32-38.
- Knowles, J.C. & Pernia, E.M., Racelis, M., 1999. "Social Consequences of the Financial Crisis in Asia," Papers 60, Asian Development Bank.
- Ang, Swee Hoon, 2001. "Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 263-284, June.
- Richins, Marsha L. & Rudmin, Floyd W., 1994. "Materialism and economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 217-231, June.
- Ger, Guliz & Belk, Russell W., 1996. "Cross-cultural differences in materialism," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-77, February.
- McKenzie, David J., 2003. "How do Households Cope with Aggregate Shocks? Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1179-1199, July.
- Melvin Stephens, 2001. "The Long-Run Consumption Effects Of Earnings Shocks," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 28-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noorhaslinda Kulub Abd. Rashid & Aslina Nasir & Nik Hashim Nik Mustapha & Nik Fuad Kamil, 2011. "Analysis Of Income And Expenditure Of Households In The East Coast Of Peninsular Malaysia," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 59-72, January.
- Hampson, Daniel P. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2013. "A typology of adaptive shopping patterns in recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 831-838.
- Kaytaz, Mehmet & Gul, Misra C., 2014. "Consumer response to economic crisis and lessons for marketers: The Turkish experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2701-2706.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:91:y:2015:i:3:p:516-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yabar, J., 2012. "Wait, bond, and buy : Consumer responses to economic crisis," Other publications TiSEM c4298dbe-ef10-433c-91fc-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bastos, Rafael & Pindado, Julio, 2013. "Trade credit during a financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 614-620.
- Liu, Chuanlan & Black, William C. & Lawrence, Frances C. & Garrison, M.E. Betsy, 2012. "Post-disaster coping and recovery: The role of perceived changes in the retail facilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 641-647.
- Neringa Ivanauskiene & Vilte AuruÅ¡keviciene & Vida Skudiene & Sarunas Nedzinskas, 2012. "Customer perceptions of value: case of retail banking," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(1).
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:3:p:297-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:18:y:2011:i:5:p:476-482 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:20:y:2013:i:5:p:463-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amalia PANDELICA & Ionut PANDELICA, 2010. "The Psichology Behind The Economic Crisis," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, issue 9, pages 131-138.
- Nora Lado & Anna Torres & Oscar Licandro, 2006. "Changes in the Importance of Bank Attributes Provoked by a Financial Crisis: A Dynamic Analysis of the Uruguayan Case," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/4, European University Institute.
- Millet, Kobe & Lamey, Lien & Van den Bergh, Bram, 2012. "Avoiding negative vs. achieving positive outcomes in hard and prosperous economic times," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 275-284.
- Benedetto, Graziella & Rugani, Benedetto & Vázquez-Rowe, Ian, 2014. "Rebound effects due to economic choices when assessing the environmental sustainability of wine," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 167-173.
- Conti, Claudio Ramos & Goldszmidt, Rafael & Vasconcelos, Flávio Carvalho de, 2015. "Estratégias para desempenho superior em recessões: pro ou contra-cíclicas?," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(3), May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:8:p:1100-1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.