Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ger, Guliz & Belk, Russell W., 1996. "Cross-cultural differences in materialism," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-77, February.
- Knowles, J.C. & Pernia, E.M., Racelis, M., 1999. "Social Consequences of the Financial Crisis in Asia," Papers 60, Asian Development Bank.
- Shipchandler, Zoher E., 1982. "Keeping down with the joneses: Stagflation and buyer behavior," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 32-38.
- McKenzie, David J., 2003. "How do Households Cope with Aggregate Shocks? Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1179-1199, July.
- Melvin Stephens, 2001. "The Long-Run Consumption Effects Of Earnings Shocks," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 28-36, February.
- Ang, Swee Hoon, 2001. "Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 263-284, June.
- Richins, Marsha L. & Rudmin, Floyd W., 1994. "Materialism and economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 217-231, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:8:p:1100-1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.