How do Households Cope with Aggregate Shocks? Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2002. "Household Division and Rural Economic Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 839-869.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998.
"Household Savings and Income Distribution in Mexico,"
Research Department Publications
4152, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 1998. "Household Savings and Income Distribution in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6449, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas & Kathleen Beegle, 1999.
"The Real Costs of Indonesian Economic Crisis: Preliminary Findings from the Indonesia Family Life Surveys,"
99-04, RAND Corporation.
- Frankenberg, E. & Thomas, D. & Beegle, K., 1999. "The Real Costs of Indonesia's Economic Crisis: Preliminary Findings from the Indonesia Family Life Surveys," Papers 99-04, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1997.
"Economies of Scale, Household Size, and the Demand for Food,"
178, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998. "Economies of Scale, Household Size, and the Demand for Food," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 897-930, October.
- Bardhan, Pranab & Udry, Christopher, 1999. "Development Microeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773719.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Salinas, Angel, 2000. "How Mexico's financial crisis affected income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2406, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:7:p:1179-1199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.