Changes in the Importance of Bank Attributes Provoked by a Financial Crisis: A Dynamic Analysis of the Uruguayan Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Greenacre, 2000. "Correspondence analysis of square asymmetric matrices," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 49(3), pages 297-310.
- Melisso Boschi, 2005.
"International financial contagion: evidence from the Argentine crisis of 2001-2002,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 153-163.
- Boschi, Melisso, 2004. "International Financial Contagion: Evidence from the Argentine Crisis of 2001-2002," MPRA Paper 28546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor, 2005. "Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1100-1109, August.
- Antony Beckett, 2000. "Strategic and Marketing Implications of Consumer Behaviour in Financial Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 191-208, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; consumer behavior; perceived service quality; attribute importance;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-20 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-LAM-2006-05-20 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2006/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .