The Psichology Behind The Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abraham Carmeli & Zachary Sheaffer, 2009. "How Leadership Characteristics Affect Organizational Decline and Downsizing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 363-378, May.
- Francine Schlosser & Andrew Templer & Denise Ghanam, 2006. "How Human Resource Outsourcing Affects Organizational Learning in the Knowledge Economy," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 27(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor, 2005. "Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1100-1109, August.
More about this item
Keywordsthe Local Agenda 21; S.W.O.T. analysis of the tourist activity; strategic programs;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2010:i:1:p:131-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .