Consumer response to economic crisis and lessons for marketers: The Turkish experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sung Jin Kang & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2008.
"Credit Crunch And Household Welfare, The Case Of The Korean Financial Crisis,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 438-458.
- Sun Jin Kang & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2003. "Credit Crunches and Household Welfare: The Case of the Korean Financial Crisis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-234, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2001.
"The Life-Cycle Model of Consumption and Saving,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 3-22, Summer.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2000. "The Life Cycle Model of Consumption and Saving," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 28, McMaster University.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, 2001. "The life-cycle model of consumption and saving," IFS Working Papers W01/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- McKenzie, David J., 2003. "How do Households Cope with Aggregate Shocks? Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1179-1199, July.
- Susan Dynarski & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Can Families Smooth Variable Earnings?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 229-303.
- Barbara Deleersnyder & Marnik G. Dekimpe & Miklos Sarvary & Philip M. Parker, 2004. "Weathering Tight Economic Times: The Sales Evolution of Consumer Durables Over the Business Cycle," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 347-383, December.
- Ang, Swee Hoon, 2001. "Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 263-284, June.
- Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor, 2005. "Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1100-1109, August.
- David McKenzie & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Buying Less, But Shopping More: Changes In Consumption Patterns During A Crisis," Business School Working Papers buyinglessshop, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Pushan Dutt & V. Padmanabhan, 2011. "Crisis and Consumption Smoothing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 491-512, 05-06.
- Samuel Bentolila & Andrea Ichino, 2008. "Unemployment and consumption near and far away from the Mediterranean," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 255-280, April.
- Frankenberg, E. & Thomas, D. & Beegle, K., 1999. "The Real Costs of Indonesia's Economic Crisis: Preliminary Findings from the Indonesia Family Life Surveys," Papers 99-04, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conti, Claudio Ramos & Goldszmidt, Rafael & Vasconcelos, Flávio Carvalho de, 2015. "Estratégias para desempenho superior em recessões: pro ou contra-cíclicas?," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(3), May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:375-385 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior; Economic crisis; Marketing; Consumption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:1:p:2701-2706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.