Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cravens, David W., 1974. "Marketing management in an era of shortages," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-85, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaytaz, Mehmet & Gul, Misra C., 2014. "Consumer response to economic crisis and lessons for marketers: The Turkish experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2701-2706.
- Nazli ALIMEN & Gul BAYRAKTAROGLU, 2011. "Consumption Adjustments of Turkish Consumers during the Global Financial Crisis," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 11(2), pages 193-203.
- Jörg Zimmermann & Wolfgang Sofka, 2013. "Knowledge search versus knowledge deployment: How foreignness can be both an asset and a liability for firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hampson, Daniel P. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2013. "A typology of adaptive shopping patterns in recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 831-838.
- Tierney Bondy & Vishal Talwar, 2011. "Through Thick and Thin: How Fair Trade Consumers Have Reacted to the Global Economic Recession," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 365-383, July.
- Gulsah ATAGAN & Suleyman YUKCU, 2013. "Effect of Packing Cost on The Sales Price and Contribution Margin," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor, 2005. "Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1100-1109, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis Consumer behaviour Marketing strategy Recession Stagflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:10:y:2001:i:3:p:263-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.