Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cravens, David W., 1974. "Marketing management in an era of shortages," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-85, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörg Zimmermann & Wolfgang Sofka, 2013. "Knowledge search versus knowledge deployment: How foreignness can be both an asset and a liability for firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Hampson, Daniel P. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2013. "A typology of adaptive shopping patterns in recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 831-838.
- Tierney Bondy & Vishal Talwar, 2011. "Through Thick and Thin: How Fair Trade Consumers Have Reacted to the Global Economic Recession," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 365-383.
- Kaytaz, Mehmet & Gul, Misra C., 2014. "Consumer response to economic crisis and lessons for marketers: The Turkish experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2701-2706.
- Gulsah ATAGAN & Suleyman YUKCU, 2013. "Effect of Packing Cost on The Sales Price and Contribution Margin," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Zurawicki, Leon & Braidot, Nestor, 2005. "Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1100-1109, August.
- Nazli ALIMEN & Gul BAYRAKTAROGLU, 2011. "Consumption Adjustments of Turkish Consumers during the Global Financial Crisis," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 11(2), pages 193-203.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis Consumer behaviour Marketing strategy Recession Stagflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:10:y:2001:i:3:p:263-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .