Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
September 1992, Volume 19, Issue 1
August 1992, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 299-315 A comparative analysis of merchant and broker intermediation
by Hackett, Steven C.
- 317-345 Human fallibility and sequential decision making : Hierarchy versus polyarchy
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 347-372 Incumbents' use of pre-entry alliances before expansion into new technical subfields of an industry
by Mitchell, Will & Singh, Kulwant
- 373-389 The impact of asset specificity on single-period contracting
by Choate, G. Marc & Maser, Steven M.
- 391-414 Predictions about indifference curves inside the unit triangle : A test of variants of expected utility theory
by Harless, David W.
- 415-425 Rational entry into risky markets with negative expected returns : The role of biased misestimation of profit potential
by Capone, Charles Jr. & Capone, Beverly H.
- 427-438 Industrial de-diversification and its consequences for productivity
by Lichtenberg, Frank R.
- 439-443 Reforming product liability : W. Kip Viscusi, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1991) pp. xi-270, $34.95
by Kamrany, Nake M.
- 443-445 Economic dynamics : Wei-Bin Zhang, (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer Verlag, 1990) vol. 350, pp. x+232, DM 45 (paper)
by Chiarella, Carl
- 445-447 After the breakup: U.S. telecommunications in a more competitive era : Robert W. Crandall, (The Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., 1991) pp. xii + 174, $25.95 hardback
by Wenders, John T.
July 1992, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 153-184 Managerial and windfall rents in the market for corporate control
by Castanias, Richard P. & Helfat, Constance E.
- 185-200 The effects of union owned shares on the outcome of wage bargaining
by Ognedal, Tone
- 201-214 A revelation scheme for allocating organizational resources
by Brown, Pamela C. & Thornton, James R. & Buede, Dennis M. & Miller, Jeffrey B.
- 215-227 Wealth seeking reconsidered
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 229-248 Productivity and imperfect competition : Econometric estimation from panel-data of Italian firms
by Contini, Bruno & Revelli, Riccardo & Cuneo, Silvio
- 249-263 An analysis of forecasts of livestock prices
by Bessler, David A. & Brandt, Jon A.
- 265-271 Transaction costs, technology transfer, and in-house R&D : A study of the Indian private corporate sector
by Siddharthan, N. S.
- 273-282 Multimarket competition : Theory and evidence
by van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van Wegberg, Marc
- 283-286 The demand for work-loss days due to illness
by Machnes, Yaffa
- 287-291 Maurice Fitzgerald Scott, a new view of economic growth : (Clarendon Press, Oxford, U.K. and New York, U.S.A., 1989) pp. xlix + 592, [UK pound]50.00 (hardback), [UK pound]17.95 (paper)
by Hodgson, Geoff
- 291-294 Andrew Weiss, efficiency wages: Models of unemployment, layoffs, and wage dispersion : (Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1990) pp. vii + 118, $8.95 (paper)
by Carmichael, H. Lorne
- 294-296 Barbara Lee, productivity and employee ownership : (Trade union institute for economic research, Stockholm, 1988) pp 1-110
by Estrin, Saul
June 1992, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-25 Competition, cooperation, and innovation : Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress
by Teece, David J.
- 27-51 Decentralized, dispersed exchange without an auctioneer : A simulation study
by Albin, Peter & Foley, Duncan K.
- 53-68 Strategic hiring to deter entry by unions
by Hollander, Abraham
- 69-90 The inconsistency of consistent conjectures : Coming back to Cournot
by Lindh, Thomas
- 91-99 Presidential popularity and the economy : A note on demographic differences
by Winder, Robert C.
- 101-110 Some observations on insurance, bankruptcy and input demand
by Quiggin, John
- 111-117 Information and the control of agents
by White, William D.
- 119-122 Projectual vs. adaptive behavior : A comment on Heiner
by Sacco, Pier Luigi
- 123-126 Adaptive stability with limited structural knowledge
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 127-131 Are stock prices excessively sensitive to current information? : Comment
by Kleidon, Allan W. & Koski, Jennifer Lynch
- 133-135 Are stock prices excessively sensitive to current information? : Reply
by Joerding, Wayne
- 137-141 Technology and the Pursuit of Economic Growth : D.C. Mowery and N. Rosenberg, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989) pp. 350, $32.50 (cloth), $14.95 (paper)
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 142-144 Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance : Douglass C. North, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) pp. viii+152, hardcover $32.50, paper $10.95
by Alston, Lee J.
- 145-147 Perspectives on political economy : James E. Alt and Kenneth A. Shepsle, eds., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990) pp. x+268, $49.50 hardback, $16.95 paper
by Zupan, Mark A.
- 147-149 Economic analysis of property rights : Yoram Barzel, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1989) pp xi+122, $2995, cloth, $1095, paper
by Libecap, Gary D.
May 1992, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 315-333 Markets, false hierarchies and the evolution of the modern corporation
by Kay, N.M.
- 335-352 Markets, hierarchies, and the modern corporation: An unfolding perspective
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- 353-362 Constitutional selection of collective-choice rules in a cooperative enterprise
by Zusman, Pinhas
- 363-375 On profitability and industrial concentration in Pakistan
by Wizarat, Shahida
- 377-400 The influence of probability on risky choice: A parametric examination
by Lattimore, Pamela K. & Baker, Joanna R. & Witte, Ann D.
- 401-411 Hopf bifurcation in an advertising diffusion model
by Feichtinger, Gustav
- 413-422 Intercity variations in the police use of lethal response
by Cloninger, Dale O.
- 423-431 Management objectives and strategic interactions among capitalist and labour-managed firms
by Stewart, Geoff
March 1992, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 195-215 The dialogue between the economic and the ecologic theories of evolution
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 217-239 Freedom of speech vs. efficient regulation in markets for ideas
by Breton, Albert & Wintrobe, Ronald
- 241-256 Non-Walrasian equilibria with speculation
by Benninga, Simon
- 257-275 The demand for retail products and the household production model : New views on complementarity and substitutability
by Betancourt, Roger R. & Gautschi, David
- 277-292 Assessing the quality of expressed preference measures of value
by Gregory, Robin & MacGregor, Donald & Lichtenstein, Sarah
- 293-296 Karl Warneryd, economic conventions: essays in institutional evolution : (The Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, 1990), pp. iv + 87
by Rider, Robert
- 296-299 Paul R. Lawrence and Charalambos A. Vlachoutsicos (editors, U.S. edition). Behind the factory walls: decision making in Soviet and U.S. Enterprises : (Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 1990), pp. xii + 352, $29.95 hardback
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 299-302 Randall Bartlett, economics and power: An inquiry into human relations and markets : (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989), pp. xi + 209, $32.50 (cloth)
by Dugger, William M.
- 302-306 Charles R. Hulten, ed., productivity growth in Japan and the United States : (NBER, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1990), pp. x + 446, $60.00 (cloth)
by Beason, Richard
- 306-310 Richard M. Goodwin, chaotic economic dynamics : Oxford University Press, Oxford (1990), pp. ix+137, $29.95 (paper)
by Velupillai, K.
January 1992, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by Day, Richard H.
- 3-30 Costly optimization: an experiment
by Pingle, Mark
- 31-57 Testing bayes rule and the representativeness heuristic: Some experimental evidence
by Grether, David M.
- 59-100 Schumpeterian competition in experimental markets
by Isaac, R. Mark & Reynolds, Stanley S.
- 101-114 Do individuals optimize in intertemporal consumption/savings decisions? A liberal method to encourage savings
by Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 115-130 Generalized expected utility analysis and preference reversals : Some initial results in the loss domain
by MacDonald, Don N. & Huth, William L. & Taube, Paul M.
- 131-139 Preferences and nonreversibility of indifference curves
by Knetsch, Jack L.
- 141-151 Recall in consumer search
by Kogut, Carl A.
- 153-169 An experiment on Coasian bargaining over ex ante lotteries and ex post rewards
by Shogren, Jason F.
- 171-182 A test of intertemporal consistency
by Horowitz, John K.
- 183-193 Payoff divisions on coalition formation in a three-person characteristic function experiment
by Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
December 1991, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 261-281 On the economic rationale for codetermination law
by Smith, Stephen C.
- 283-293 Direct foreign investment in the United States
by Martin, Stephen
- 295-317 Choices involving uncertain probabilities : Tests of generalized utility models
by Schoemaker, Paul J. H.
- 319-340 Negotiating efficient organization forms
by Grandori, Anna
- 341-345 Optimal executive perquisites
by Brown, Pamela Clark & Miller, Jeffrey B. & Thornton, James R.
- 347-353 Portfolio choice and risk
by Encarnacion, Jose Jr.
- 355-360 A comment on 'evolution in economic games'
by Nachbar, John H.
- 361-364 Market volatility : Robert J. Shiller, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1989), pp. xiv + 464, $35.00
by De Bondt, Werner
- 364-366 The innovative choice, an economic analysis of the dynamics of technology : Mario Amendola and Jean-Luc Gaffard, Basil Blackwell Ltd., Oxford 1988, pp. viii + 113, $49.50
by Schefold, Bertram
- 366-369 Organizational ecology : Michael T. Hannan and John Freeman, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1989), pp. xvi + 366, $29.50 cloth
by Budros, Art
July 1991, Volume 16, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Editorial
by Day, R. H. & Eliasson, G.
- 3-35 Erratic behavior in economic models
by Saari, Donald G.
- 37-83 Statistical dynamics and economics
by Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio
- 85-92 Stochastic behavior of deterministic systems
by Carleson, Lennart
- 93-113 Loss of stability and emergence of chaos in dynamical systems
by Johnson, Russell A.
- 115-151 Continuous-time models of chaos in economics
by Medio, Alfredo
- 153-182 Modeling the experimentally organized economy : Complex dynamics in an empirical micro-macro model of endogenous economic growth
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 183-215 Evolution of viable allocations
by Aubin, Jean-Pierre
- 217-260 Dynamic games in organization theory
by Radner, Roy
May 1991, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 325-345 Overlapping generations, intermediation, and the First Welfare Theorem
by Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh
- 347-364 Competition and cooperation in the workplace
by Drago, Robert & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 365-385 The economic role of a work ethic
by Congleton, Roger D.
- 387-405 The effects of rent asymmetries in markets characterized by advance production : A comparison of trading institutions
by Mestelman, Stuart & Welland, Douglas
- 407-410 The road to a free economy : Janos Kornai, (Norton, New York, 1990), pp. 224, $16.95 (cloth); $8.95 (paper)
by Horvat, Branko
- 410-412 The labour market and usiness cycle theories : Piero Ferri and Edward Greenberg, (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989), pp. X+183, 39 DM (paper)
by McDonald, Ian M.
- 412-415 Knowledge and industrial organization: Ake E. Andersson, David F. Batten, and Charlie Karlsson, eds., (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989) pp. viii + 310, DM 120 paper
by Baldwin, William L.
March 1991, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 173-185 The 'storming' pattern of enterprise behavior in a centrally planned economy
by Alexeev, Michael
- 187-200 Beyond self-interest : A reexamination of neoclassical economics in group settings
by Helms, Marilyn M. & Keilany, Ziad
- 201-214 Structural shifts and the volatility of chaotic markets
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 215-235 The role of gender in a non-cooperative game
by Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R. & Redington, Douglas B.
- 237-255 Cohesiveness, productivity, and wage dispersion
by Levine, David I.
- 257-278 Entitlements and distributive equity in cooperative marketing pools
by Buccola, Steven T.
- 279-295 Tests of the betweenness property in experimental financial choice
by Evans, Dorla A. & Phillips, Michael D. & Holcomb, James H.
- 297-301 Arbitrage, equilibrium and market efficiency : A parable
by Wihlborg, Clas
- 303-311 Traffic dynamics through human interaction : Reflections on some complex problems
by Herman, Robert
- 312-316 Allocation of income within the household : Edward P. Lazear and Robert T. Michael, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1988 pp. vii + 220, $34.95
by Nakamura, Alice
- 316-319 The economy as an evolving complex system : P.W. Anderson, K.J. Arrow and D. Pines, eds., Addison-Wesley, Redwood City, California, 1988 pp. xvii + 313, $40.95 (cloth, $21.95 (paper)
by Feichtinger, Gustav
- 320-322 Decision making: Descriptive, normative and prescriptive interactions : David E. Bell, Howard Raiffa and Amos Tversky, eds., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988 pp. x + 623, $65.00 (cloth), $29.95 (paper)
by Gregory, Robin
January 1991, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-28 Resource allocation in non-Walrasian environments : Some analytical and simulation results
by Bala, Venkatesh & Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan
- 29-45 Educational achievement and the cost of bureaucracy
by Anderson, Gary M. & Shughart, William II & Tollison, Robert D.
- 47-70 A simple testable model of double auction markets
by Friedman, Daniel
- 71-89 Diversified expansion by large established firms
by Montgomery, Cynthia A. & Hariharan, S.
- 91-113 The disappearance of polarized altruism
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 115-135 Fairness and efficiency in a collective enterprise
by Bigman, David
- 137-149 Adaptation costs, coordination costs and optimal firm size
by Camacho, A.
- 151-157 A model of quality changes in higher education
by Smyth, David J.
- 159-164 Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Economics and institutions: A manifesto for a modern institutionalist economics : (Polity Press in association with Basil Blackwell, Cambridge, UK, 1989), pp. xviii + 365, $17.95 (paper)
by Dow, Greg
- 164-166 Economic interests and institutions : Daniel W. Bromley, (Basil Blackwell, Cambridge, MA, 1989), pp. vii + 265, $49.95
by Usher, Dan
- 167-169 Nuts and bolts for the social sciences : Jon Elster, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1989), pp. viii + 184, $9.95 (paper)
by MacFadyen, Alan J.
December 1990, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 299-329 Bulls, bears and market sheep
by Day, Richard H. & Huang, Weihong
- 331-352 Competitive equilibrium convergence in a posted-offer market with extreme earnings inequities
by Cason, Timothy N. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 353-361 Decision frames, opportunity and tax evasion : An experimental approach
by Robben, Henry S. J. & Webley, Paul & Elffers, Henk & Hessing, Dick J.
- 363-379 An economic, organizational and behavioral model of the determinants of CEO tenure
by Fizel, John L. & Louie, Kenneth K. T. & Mentzer, Marc S.
- 381-392 Consumer search behavior and sunk costs
by Kogut, Carl A.
- 393-402 Public employees' preferences and the size of the public sector
by Gemmell, Norman
- 403-423 An econometric model of a public university's income and enrollments
by Hoenack, Stephen A. & Pierro, Daniel J.
- 425-434 Biased budget forecasts
by Marc Choate, G. & Thompson, Fred
- 435-439 Industrial dynamics : Bo Carlsson, ed., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1989), pp. 336, $65.00
by Schuette, Herbert L.
- 439-441 The cement of society: A study of social order : Jon Elster, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989), pp. viii + 311, $44.50 (cloth), $15.95 (paper)
by Sugden, Robert
- 441-445 Technological and social factors in long term fluctuations. : M. Di Matteo, R. Goodwin and A. Vercelli, eds., Proceedings of an international workshop held in Siena, Italy, December 16-18, 1986. Lecture notes in economics and mathematical systems 321 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989) pp. ix + 442, DM 82.00
by Lorenz, Hans-Walter
October 1990, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 159-185 The organization as an adaptive network
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 187-203 Prospect theory and the risk-return association : An empirical examination in 85 industries
by Fiegenbaum, Avi
- 205-222 Output targets, the soft budget constraint and the firm under central planning
by Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E.
- 223-248 Incomplete markets, intra-industry firm heterogeneity and investment : The case of uranium exploration
by Cohen, Wesley M.
- 249-260 Job search and information processing in the presence of nonrational behavior
by Bryant, Richard R.
- 261-283 Workers' preferences for co-operatives versus private buy-outs
by Browning, Martin & Lewchuk, Wayne
- 285-286 Comment on S. Beckman's 'producer's dilemma experiments'
by Oppenheimer, Joe
- 287-287 Reply to Joe Oppenheimer
by Beckman, S.
- 289-291 Cognition in practice: Mind, mathematics and culture in everyday life : Jean Lave (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xv + 214, $14.95 (paper), $49.50 (cloth)
by Scaglion, Richard
- 292-294 The economics of imperfect information : Louis Phlips (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xiv +281, $14.95
by Lindsey, Robin
- 294-298 Continued entrepreneurship and small firm growth : Per Davidsson (The Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, 1989) pp. vi + 272, SEK 225
by Jacobsen, Lowell Jr.
September 1990, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 5-27 From engineering to microsimulation : An autobiographical reflection
by Orcutt, Guy H.
- 29-41 The microanalytic approach for modeling national economies
by Orcutt, Guy H.
- 43-51 Guy H. Orcutt : Contributions to economic statistics
by Zellner, Arnold
- 53-64 Simulating policy alternatives for long-term care : An example of the Orcutt approach
by Rivlin, Alice M.
- 65-77 A microsimulated model of inventories in interfirm competition
by Bergmann, Barbara R.
- 79-95 A conditional analysis of movers' housing responses
by Morgan, James N.
- 97-125 Alternative approaches to model choice
by Nakamura, Alice Orcutt & Nakamura, Masao & Duleep, Harriet Orcutt
- 127-149 Auction design for composite goods : The natural gas industry
by McCabe, Kevin A. & Rassenti, Stephen J. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 151-155 Regulation and markets: Daniel F. Spulber, (The Mit Press, Cambridge, Ma, 1989), pp. xviii + 690, $45.00
by Sherman, Roger
- 156-157 Privatization: An economic analysis: John Vickers and George Yarrow, (The Mit Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988), pp. xii + 454, $39.95
by Boardman, Anthony E.
- 157-158 The economics of uncertainty and information: Jean-Jacques Laffont, translated by John P. Bonin and Helene Bonin (The MIT press, Cambridge, Ma, 1989), pp. xi + 289, $27.50
by Dahlby, Bev
June 1990, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 275-298 The firm as a competent team
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 299-319 Finance, innovation and industrial change
by Dosi, Giovanni
- 321-345 Financial market imperfections and productivity growth
by Greenwald, Bruce C. & Kohn, Meir & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 347-365 The incentive to acquire information and financial market efficiency
by Wihlborg, Clas
- 367-386 The acquisition of technology and small firms by large firms
by Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren
- 387-403 Firms' choice of R&D intensity in the presence of aggregate increasing returns to scale
by Folster, Stefan
- 405-408 The nonprofit economy : Burton A. Weisbrod, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988) pp. 251, $22.95
by DiMaggio, Paul
- 409-411 Information, incentives, and bargaining in the Japanese economy : Masahiko Aoki, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. x + 320, $39.50
by MacLeod, W. Bentley
- 411-412 Decision synthesis : Stephen R. Watson and Dennis M. Buede, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987) pp. 299, $44.50 (cloth), $16.95 (paper)
by MacCrimmon, Kenneth R.
March 1990, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 145-169 Lessons from privatization in Britain : State enterprise behavior, public choice, and corporate governance
by Caves, Richard E.
- 171-191 An inquiry into the state's role in marriage
by Allen, Douglas W.
- 193-212 The effect on the preference-reversal phenomenon of using choice indifferences
by Bostic, Raphael & Herrnstein, R. J. & Luce, R. Duncan
- 213-231 Some experimental testing of the Cournot-Nash hypothesis in small group rivalry situations
by Morrison, Clarence C. & Kamarei, Hossein
- 233-244 Failure of Blackwell's Theorem under Machina's generalization of expected-utility analysis without the independence axiom
by Hilton, Ronald W.
- 245-258 The multiple unit double auction
by Plott, Charles R. & Gray, Peter
- 259-262 The Fatal Conceit: The errors of socialism : F.A. Hayek, volume one of the collected works of F.A. Hayek, W.W. Bartley, III, editor (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, and Routledge and Kegan Paul, London, 1989) pp. xii + 180, $24.95 (cloth)
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 262-265 Free to lose: An introduction to Marxist Economic Philosophy : John E. Roemer, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xii+203, $8.95 (paper)
by Thompson, Frank
- 265-270 Evolutionary economics : Marc R. Tool, ed., 2vols. (Sharpe, Armonk, 1988) Vol. I: pp. 455, $35.00; Vol. II: pp. 508, $35.00; two-volume set, $60.00
by Samuels, Warren J.
January 1990, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-20 Understanding productivity : The ways of economics and of history
by Parker, William N.
- 21-40 Bureau competition and inefficiency : A reevaluation of theory and evidence
by Carroll, Kathleen A.
- 41-61 The politics of conflict and consent : How the labor contract really works
by Edwards, P. K.
- 63-76 How corruption may corrupt
by Andvig, Jens Chr. & Moene, Karl Ove
- 77-95 A wage-price regime switching model
by Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 97-115 Equilibrium, evolution and learning
by Moss, Scott
- 117-124 Legal restrictions and monetary evolution
by Warneryd, Karl
- 125-131 Invariance of the efficient sets when the expected utility hypothesis is relaxed
by Zilcha, Itzhak & Chew, Soo Hong
- 133-136 American technology and the British vehicle industry : Wayne Lewchuk, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987) pp. viii + 304, $44.50
by Gartman, David
- 137-140 Metropolis: From the division of labor to urban form : Allen J. Scott, (University of California Press, Berkeley, 1988) pp. xi + 260, $30.00
by West, Douglas S.
- 140-143 Individual behavior and social choice in a cooperative settlement : Pinhas Zusman, (The Magnes Press, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1988) pp. 324
by Ben-Ner, Avner
December 1989, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 279-303 Evolution, economic competence, and the market for corporate control
by Pelikan, Pavel
- 305-327 Agency costs and innovation
by Holmstrom, Bengt
- 329-351 Long-term firm growth and ownership organization : A study of business histories
by Glete, Jan
- 353-364 Incentive contracts for managers who discover and manage investment projects
by Campbell, Tim S. & Chan, Yuk-Shee & Marino, Anthony M.
- 365-369 The insider-outsider theory of employment and unemployment : Assar Lindbeck and Dennis J. Snower, (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988) pp. xii+285, $27.50
by Skillman, Gil
- 369-372 Morality within the limits of reason : Russell Hardin, (University of Chicago Press, 1988) pp. xx+234, $24.95
by Keech, William R.
- 372-373 Roger S. Frantz, x-efficiency: Theory, evidence and applications : Kluwer academic publishers group, Boston, 1988 pp. xviii+227, $49.50
by Primeaux, Walter Jr.
October 1989, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 159-180 A failure-inducement model of research and development expenditure : Italian evidence from the early 1980s
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 181-195 Organization, markets and persistence of profits in Italian industry
by Contini, Bruno
- 197-213 A transaction costs analysis of innovations in the organization of pharmaceutical R & D
by Tapon, Francis
- 215-231 Fiat money as a store of value in an experimental market
by McCabe, Kevin A.
- 233-257 The origin of predictable dynamic behavior
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 259-263 Economic interests and ideological conviction : A note on PACs and agricultural acts
by Vesenka, Mary H.
- 265-273 Vertical integration in the U.S. auto industry : A note on the influence of transaction specific assets
by Masten, Scott E. & Meehan, James Jr. & Snyder, Edward A.
August 1989, Volume 12, Issue 1