Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
January 1996, Volume 29, Issue 1
December 1995, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 289-309 Toward a theoretical model of voluntary overcompliance
by Arora, Seema & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis
- 311-335 The Tragedy of the Commons revisited Identifying behavioral principles
by Ito, Masaru & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Une, Masashi
- 337-358 Technology strategy, governance structure and interdivisional coordination
by Argyres, Nicholas S.
- 359-372 Cost observability and renegotiation
by Graziano, Clara
- 373-385 Sustaining collusion when the choice of strategic variable is endogenous
by Rothschild, R.
- 387-397 Why reputation favors joint ventures over vertical and horizontal integration A simple model
by Garvey, Gerald T.
- 399-408 Innovation announcement with vertical differentiation
by Jin, Jim Y.
- 409-415 Contractual union-firm agreements and the theory of the firm under uncertainty
by Bughin, J.
- 417-442 The strategic implications of sunk costs: A behavioral perspective
by Parayre, Roch
- 443-450 Safety in numbers: A model of managerial herd behavior
by Palley, Thomas I.
- 451-453 Comment on 'Labor market institutions, liquidity constraints, and macroeconomic stability' by Frank R. Lichtenberg
by Vendrik, Maarten C. M.
- 455-456 Rejoinder to comment by Maarten Vendrik
by Lichtenberg, Frank R.
October 1995, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 155-155 Editorial
by Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Menard, Claude
- 157-159 The emergency and stability of institutions Introduction and overview
by Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Menard, Claude
- 161-182 Markets as institutions versus organizations as markets? Disentangling some fundamental concepts
by Menard, Claude
- 183-202 Markets and firms Transaction costs versus strategic innovation
by Bianchi, Marina
- 203-221 The role of Dutch auctions and lotteries in shaping the art market(s) of 17th century Holland
by De Marchi, Neil
- 223-239 Dynamic coordination failures and the efficiency of the firm
by Goyal, Sanjeev & Janssen, Maarten C. W.
- 241-256 The coexistence of conventions
by Sugden, Robert
- 257-274 Bayesian interactions and collective dynamics of opinion: Herd behavior and mimetic contagion
by Orlean, Andre
- 275-288 Existence and stability of conventions and institutions in a monetary economy
by van Ees, Hans & Garretsen, Harry
September 1995, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-9 When meritocracies fail
by Kim, HeeMin & Parker, Glenn R.
- 11-21 Interlinkage, investment and adverse selection
by Banerji, Sanjay
- 23-47 Old school ties: financial aid coordination and the governance of higher education
by Masten, Scott E.
- 49-61 Japanese microelectronics: Creating competitive advantage by vertical interaction
by Krouse, Clement G.
- 63-78 Moral hazard and optimal contract form for R&D cooperation
by Morasch, Karl
- 79-89 Is there a winner's curse in the labor market?
by Perri, Timothy J.
- 91-105 A framework for understanding differences in labor turnover and human capital investment
by Chun Chang & Wang, Yijiang
- 107-129 Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory
by Rebitzer, James B.
- 131-143 The spirit of capitalism and savings behavior
by Heng-fu Zou
- 145-154 Labour market institutions, liquidity constraints, and macroeconomic stability
by Lichtenberg, Frank R.
August 1995, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 329-344 On ultimatum bargaining experiments -- A personal review
by Guth, Werner
- 345-364 An experimental investigation of ultimatum games: information, fairness, expectations, and lowest acceptable offers
by Straub, Paul G. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 365-380 Anonymity and the voluntary provision of public goods
by Laury, Susan K. & Walker, James M. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 381-399 Learning from experience, reference points, and decision costs
by Brown, Paul M.
- 401-420 Laboratory subjects as multiproduct monopoly firms: An experimental investigation
by Kelly, Frank S.
- 421-437 Market structure and incomplete information: Price formation in a real-world repeated English auction
by Nelson, Jon P.
- 439-451 The ultimatum game: raising the stakes
by Tompkinson, Paul & Bethwaite, Judy
- 453-463 Is there a decision weight [pi]?
by Li, Shu
- 465-474 Testing risklove in an experimental racetrack
by Piron, Robert & Smith, L. Ray
- 475-485 The relationship between uncertainty, the contract zone, and efficiency in a bargaining experiment
by Babcock, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Wang, Xianghong
- 487-489 Frontiers of Game Theory : Ken Binmore, Alan Kirman, and Piero Tani, eds., (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1993) pp. vi + 351, $45.00
by Haller, Hans
- 489-491 Nonlinear Dynamics, Chaos, and Econometrics : M. Hashem Pesaran and Simon M. Potter, eds., (New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, 1993) pp. viii + 244, $55.00
by Jaditz, Ted
- 492-497 Dynamics of the Firm: Strategies of Pricing and Organization : John Groenewegen, ed., (Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, 1993) pp. xiii + 171, $59.95
by Clifton, James A.
- 497-500 The Economics of the Profit Rate : Gerard Dumenil and Dominique Levy, (Edward Elgar, England, 1993) pp. xii + 390, $69.95
by Goldstein, Don
- 500-505 The Nature of the Firm: Origins, Evolution, and Development : Oliver E. Williamson and Sidney G. Winter (eds.) New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991, 1993 (paperback). 244 pp. ISBN # 0-19-506590-5, $14.95
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 506-509 Defense Spending and Economic Growth : James E. Payne and Anandi P. Sahu, (Westview Press, Boulder, 1993) pp. xi + 283, $42.50
by Brunton, Bruce G.
July 1995, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 165-181 Durable capital and chaos in competitive business cycles
by Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto
- 183-211 Keynesian real business cycles in a neoclassical framework
by Naish, Howard F.
- 213-221 Political economic chaos?
by Sasakura, Kazuyuki
- 223-235 Goodwin's growth cycle and the efficiency wage hypothesis
by Choi, Heegab
- 237-256 Market mediating behavior: An economic analysis of the security exchange specialists
by Gu, Mu
- 257-277 Caution implies profit
by Huang, Weihong
- 279-291 Chaotic price dynamics, increasing returns and the Phillips curve
by Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & Lin, Yun
- 293-300 A cautious price adjustment mechanism: Chaotic behavior
by Weddepohl, Claus
- 301-320 Robustness of nonlinearity and chaos tests to measurement error, inference method, and sample size
by Barnett, William A. & Ronald Gallant, A. & Hinich, Melvin J. & Jungeilges, Jochen A. & Kaplan, Daniel T. & Jensen, Mark J.
- 321-324 Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations: A need for reformulation
by Franke, Reiner
- 325-328 Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations: A reply to Franke
by Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Gardini, Laura
June 1995, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-34 Preferences and prices in choice of career: The switch to business, 1972-1987
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 35-47 Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 49-67 Wives' motives and fertility
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 69-85 Consumer activism, producer groups, and production standards
by Noe, Thomas H. & Rebello, Michael J.
- 87-96 All their eggs in one basket: Portfolio diversification of US households
by Kelly, Morgan
- 97-117 Order in the church: A property rights approach
by Allen, Douglas W.
- 119-128 The medieval monastery as franchise monopolist
by Davidson, Audrey B.
- 129-142 Religion and economic welfare: An empirical analysis of state per capita income
by Heath, W. C. & Waters, M. S. & Watson, J. K.
- 143-149 Preaching matters: Replication and extension
by Hull, Brooks B. & Bold, Frederick
- 151-157 Behavioral norms in the Islamic doctrine of economics: A comment
by Ebrahim, Muhammed-Shahid & Safadi, Akram
- 159-163 Further reflections on the behavioral norms of Islamic economics
by Kuran, Timur
May 1995, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 311-336 The economics of envy
by Mui, Vai-Lam
- 337-352 Ambiguity and underwriter decision processes
by Kunreuther, Howard & Meszaros, Jacqueline & Hogarth, Robin M. & Spranca, Mark
- 353-372 Information pooling through majority-rule voting: Condorcet's jury theorem with correlated votes
by Ladha, Krishna K.
- 373-390 Markets, hierarchies, and information: On a paradox in the economics of organization
by Putterman, Louis
- 391-411 Ratio-Lindahl equilibria and an informationally efficient and implementable mixed-ownership system
by Tian, Guoqiang & Li, Qi
- 413-430 Moral hazard and contractibility in investment decisions
by Mukherji, Arijit & Nagarajan, Nandu J.
- 431-443 Specific investment, economies of scale, and the make-or-buy decision: A test of transaction cost theory
by Lyons, Bruce R.
- 445-455 The New Monetary Economics and the theory of money
by Cesarano, Filippo
March 1995, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 161-177 The nature of the agricultural firm
by Roumasset, J.
- 179-200 Common property in agricultural production
by Quiggin, John
- 201-219 Executive incentive compensation and earnings manipulation in a multi-period setting
by Elitzur, R. Ramy & Yaari, Varda
- 221-236 Participatory decision-making in the firm
by Katzner, Donald W.
- 237-251 Optimal leverage for the utility maximizing firm
by Bardsley, Peter
- 253-271 Search with free-riders
by King, Stephen P.
- 273-287 Job amenity and the incidence of double work
by Lundborg, Per
- 289-298 Metric utility functions
by Mehta, Ghanshyam B.
- 299-302 Making a market: The institutional transformation of an african society : Jean Ensminger, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1992) pp. xv + 212, $ 39.96
by Githinji, Mwangi wa
- 302-305 Time series prediction: Forecasting the future and understanding the past : Andreas S. Weigend and Neil A. Gershenfeld, eds., (Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., 1949) pp. xvii + 643, $29.95
by Jaditz, Ted
- 305-308 Schumpeterian puzzles : Maria Brouwer, (The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1991) pp. x + 257, $36.00
by Reynolds, Stanley S.
- 308-310 Chaotic dynamics. Theory and applications to economics : Alfredo Medio, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1992) pp. xv + 344, $54.95
by Rothman, Philip
January 1995, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-15 Impact of organizational structure on oligopolistic pricing
by Cyert, Richard & Kumar, Praveen & Williams, Jeff
- 17-34 Alternative disciplinary mechanisms in different corporate systems
by Moerland, Pieter W.
- 35-48 Experience and inventory management in double-auction markets
by Mestelman, Stuart & Welland, Douglas
- 49-73 Asymmetric information, accounting manipulations, and partnerships
by Feinstein, Jonathan S.
- 75-91 Vertical integration in the computer mainframe industry: A transaction cost interpretation
by Krickx, Guido A.
- 93-105 Degree of supervision, moral hazard, and hierarchical control
by Yang, Yeong Ling
- 107-128 Theory of the firm and structure of residual rights
by Yang, Xiaokai & Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 129-144 X-efficiency in emerging competitive markets: The case of U.S. telecommunications
by Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 145-160 On the choice of incentives in firms
by FitzRoy, Felix R. & Kraft, Kornelius
December 1994, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 309-327 Experimental evidence on players' models of other players
by Stahl, Dale II & Wilson, Paul W.
- 329-349 Expectations formation: Rational or adaptive or ...?
by Hey, John D.
- 351-372 Learning in common value auctions: Some initial observations
by Garvin, Susan & Kagel, John H.
- 373-389 The role of envy in ultimatum games
by Kirchsteiger, Georg
- 391-409 An experimental investigation of transaction costs
by King, Ronald R.
- 411-436 Learning a mixed strategy equilibrium in the laboratory
by Bloomfield, Robert
- 437-457 Testing choquet expected utility
by Mangelsdorff, Lukas & Weber, Martin
- 459-471 Individual decision making in an investment setting
by Kogut, Carl A. & Phillips, Owen R.
- 473-475 Exchange rate theory: Chaotic models of foreign exchange markets : Paul De Grauwe, Hans Dewachter, and Mark Embrechts, (Oxford: Blackwell) ISBN# 0-631-18016-8, 1993
by Mizrach, Bruce
- 475-477 The future of health policy : Victor Fuchs, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1993) pp. ix + 255
by Moon, Marilyn
- 477-480 Economic theory and natural philosophy : Charles Michael, Andres Clark, with foreword by Robert L. Heilbroner, (Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Brookfield, VT) 1992
by Smith, Vardaman R.
- 480-482 The double auction: Institutions, theories and evidence : Daniel Friedman and John Rust, eds., Proceedings Volume XIV Santa Fe Institute Studies in the Sciences of Complexity (Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1991) pp. xxvi + 429
by Van Boening, Mark V.
- 482-484 Teams, markets and systems: Business innovation and technology : Claudio C. Ciborra, (Cambridge University Press, 1993) pp. ix + 250, $49.95
by Kannan, Vijay R.
October 1994, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 141-165 Learning in a search-for-the-best-alternative experiment
by Slonim, Robert
- 167-196 Designing organizations for trading pollution rights
by Ledyard, John O. & Szakaly-Moore, Kristin
- 197-217 An experimental investigation of super majority voting rules: Implications for the financial accounting standards board
by King, Ronald R.
- 219-239 Transaction cost, institutions, and evolution
by Warneryd, Karl
- 241-255 Power seeking managers, profitable dividends and financing decisions
by Ravid, S. A. & Sudit, E. F.
- 257-269 Firm-specific output limits in a posted offer market: Distributive and efficiency effects
by Kujal, Praveen
- 271-280 An experimental verification of the Lucas 'islands' approach to business cycles
by Langdana, Farrokh K.
- 281-292 Financial structure and tacit collusion with repeated oligopoly competition
by Stenbacka, Rune
- 293-298 The rookie draft and competitive balance: The case of professional football
by Grier, Kevin B. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 299-301 Paradigms and conventions: Uncertainty, decision making, and entrepreneurship: Young Back Choi (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1993) pp. ix + 184, $39.50
by Miceli, Thomas J.
- 301-303 Cooperation and governance in international trade: The strategic organizational approach : Beth V. Yarbrough and Robert M. Yarbrough (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1992), pp. xi + 182, $35.00
by Gifford, Adam Jr.
September 1994, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-24 On limiting or encouraging rivalry in technical progress: The effect of patent scope decisions
by Merges, Robert P. & Nelson, Richard R.
- 25-36 The influence of gender on the provision of a public good
by Nowell, Clifford & Tinkler, Sarah
- 37-51 Information processing and organization design
by Kennedy, Peter W.
- 53-71 The competition for rationed resources
by Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E.
- 73-91 Intertemporal trades and problems of self-control
by Archibald, Robert B.
- 93-108 Common property as an egalitarian share contract
by Lueck, Dean
- 109-120 Price commitment in search markets
by Bester, Helmut
- 121-133 Growth deceleration and transaction costs: A note
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 135-138 Strategic behavior and the problem of storming in a centrally planned economy
by Gekker, Ruvin
- 139-140 Strategic behavior and the problem of storming in a centrally planned economy: A reply
by Alexeev, Michael
August 1994, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 251-271 Work organization, employment security, and macroeconomic stability
by Levine, David I. & Parkin, Richard J.
- 273-295 A Keynes-Goodwin model of the business cycle
by Franke, Reiner & Asada, Toichiro
- 297-313 Complex dynamics in a simple macro disequilibrium model
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 315-335 Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand
by Hommes, Cars H.
- 337-355 Positive feedback trading and diffusion of asset price changes: Evidence from housing transactions
by Clapp, John M. & Tirtiroglu, Dogan
- 357-362 Multiple equilibria and chaotic tatonnement: Applications of the Yamaguti-Matano theorem
by Kaizouji, Taisei
- 363-368 Exchange rate speculation and chaos inducing intervention
by Szpiro, George G.
- 369-377 Co-existence of a limit cycle and an equilibrium in Kaldor's business cycle model and its consequences
by Grasman, Johan & Wentzel, Jolanda J.
- 379-382 Costs and productivity in automobile production: The challenge of Japanese efficiency : Melvyn A. Fuss and Leonard Waverman (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1992) pp. 231 + xii, index and bibl
by Wood, William C.
- 382-384 Organizational decision making and information : Mairead Browne (Ablex, Norwood, New Jersey, 1993) pp. xiv + 256
by Pringle, Charles D.
- 385-387 The economics of cooperation: East Asian development and the case for pro-market intervention : James A. Roumasset and Susan Barr, eds. (Westview, Boulder, CO 1992), pp. vi + 207
by Kuznets, Paul W.
- 387-389 Evolution in markets and institutions : Ulrich Witt (Physica-Verlag, Berlin, 1992) 120 pp. with 44 figs
by Zhang, Wei-Bin
- 390-391 The economics of oligopolistic competition : Robert E. Kuenne (Blackwell Publishers, Cambridge, 1992) pp. xxiii + 492
by Lambson, Val
July 1994, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 133-151 Bureaucrats and Indians: Principal-agent relations and efficient management of tribal forest resources
by Krepps, Matthew B. & Caves, Richard E.
- 153-168 The epidemiology of corporate PAC formation, 1975-1984
by McKeown, Timothy J.
- 169-181 Influence activity and executive compensation
by Perri, Timothy J.
- 183-194 The beliefs of borrowers and lenders and investment decisions
by Smith, Todd
- 195-205 The fair wage-effort hypothesis: Implications for the distribution of income and dual labor markets
by Palley, Thomas I.
- 207-218 The franchise life cycle and the Penrose effect
by Thompson, R. Steve
- 219-223 A note on small versus large organizations
by Chong Ju Choi & Scarpa, Carlo
- 225-231 Prospect theory and the risk return association: Another look
by Sinha, Tapen
- 233-236 Market and non-market hierarchies: Theory of institutional failure : Christos Pitelis, (Blackwells, 1993) pp. 254
by Garvey, Gerald T.
- 236-239 The limits of rationality : Karen Schweers Cook and Margaret Levi, eds., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990) pp. 246, library hardcover $49.95, paper $19.95
by Koford, Kenneth
- 239-241 Experiments in decision, organization and exchange : Richard H. Day and Vernon L. Smith, eds., (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1993) viii + 380 pp
by Friedman, Daniel
- 241-245 Aggregation: Aggregate production functions and related topics, collected papers by Franklin M. Fisher : Franklin M. Fisher, edited by John Monz (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA) pp. xxiv-280, $45.00 (cloth)
by Lippi, Marco & Salvadori, Neri
- 245-248 Israel M. Kirzner, the meaning of market process: Essays in the development of modern Austrian economics
by Koppi, Roger
- 248-250 Fundamentalisms and the state: Rethinking polities, economies, and militance : Martin E. Marty and R. Scott Appleby, eds., (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1993) pp. 635, ISBN (cloth) 0-226-50883-8 (dust cover)
by Looney, Robert E.
June 1994, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-17 Intraorganizational influence relations and the optimality of collective action
by Zusman, Pinhas & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 19-34 Toward the settlement of the fairness issues in ultimatum games : A bargaining approach
by Weg, Eythan & Zwick, Rami
- 35-69 Toward a non-linear dynamics of technological progress
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 71-90 Private information and inventive activity
by Weinberg, John A.
- 91-114 Evaluating technological information and utilizing it : Scientific knowledge, technological capability, and external linkages in biotechnology
by Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso
- 115-118 The dynamics of cities: Ecological determinism, dualism and chaos : Dimitrios S. Dendrinos, (London: Routledge, 1992) pp. 389, index and bibl. $59.95
by Rosser, J. Barkley
- 118-120 Ethics and Economic Theory: Ideas-model-dilemmas : Kurt W. Rothschild, (Hampshire, England: Edward Elgar, 1993) pp. xi+163, $59.95
by Lippke, Richard L.
- 120-122 Unions and economic competitiveness : Lawrence Mishel and Paula B. Voos, eds., (M.E. Sharp, Inc., Armonk, NY 1992), pp. 356, $16.95, paper
by Conant, John L.
- 122-125 Suing for medical malpractice : Frank A. Sloan, Penny B. Githens, Ellen Wright Clayton, Gerald B. Hickson, Douglas A. Gentile, and David F. Partlett, (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1993)pp. xviii+258
by Selden, Thomas M.
- 125-128 The multinational paradigm : Robert Z. Aliber, (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1993) pp. 282, $27.50 (cloth)
by Murtha, Thomas P.
May 1994, Volume 23, Issue 3
March 1994, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 111-126 Real government saving and the future
by Eisner, Robert
- 127-148 Public infrastructure and private production measuring relative contributions
by Pinnoi, Nat
- 149-166 Infrastructure, restricted factor substitution and economic growth
by Day, Richard H. & Zou, Gang
- 177-194 Cognitive dissonance and social change
by Rabin, Matthew
- 195-214 Making decisions in committees a human fallibility approach
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 215-234 Economic incentives transform psychological anomalies
by Frey, Bruno S. & Eichenberger, Reiner
- 236-238 Radical economics: Bruce Roberts and Susan Feiner, eds., (Kluwer academic publishers, Boston, 1992), pp. 239, Dfl. 130 (cloth)
by Meurs, Mieke E.
- 239-240 Explaining process and change: Approaches to evolutionary economics: Ulrich Witt, ed., (The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1992) pp. 184, $39.50 (cloth)
by Browning, Cynthia M.
- 240-244 Rationality, institutions, and economic methodology: Uskali Maki, Bo Gustafsson and Christian Knudsen (eds.), (Routledge, New York, 1993) pp. xi + 299, $74.50 (cloth), $19.95 (paper)
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 244-250 Business organization and the myth of the market economy: William Lazonick, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1991) pp. xiv + 372, $39.95 (cloth), $15.95 (paper)
by Langlois, Richard N.
January 1994, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-30 Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence
by Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney
- 31-51 Reputation and judicial decision-making
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Cosgel, Metin M.
- 53-67 Cooperative income allocation in a multi-output, multi-input setting
by Buccola, Steven T. & Stokstad, Grete S.
- 69-81 Dumping and signaling
by Hartigan, James C.
- 83-91 Efficiency and equilibria in complementary teams
by Vislie, Jon
- 93-98 The entrepreneurs who do both: Production and rent-seeking
by Lu, Ding
- 99-107 The perception of quality and the demand for services : Empirical application to the performing arts
by Abbe-Decarroux, Francois
December 1993, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 255-267 Gender effects in laboratory public goods contribution : Do individuals put their money where their mouth is?
by Brown-Kruse, Jamie & Hummels, David
- 269-284 Forecasting dynamics and convergence to market fundamentals : Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Peterson, Steven P.
- 285-303 Fiscal exchange, collective decision institutions, and tax compliance
by Alm, James & Jackson, Betty R. & McKee, Michael
- 305-326 Convergence to nonstationary competitive equilibria : An experimental analysis
by Davis, Douglas D. & Harrison, Glenn W. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 327-348 Preference reversal, real-world lotteries, and lottery-interested subjects
by Bohm, Peter & Lind, Hans
- 349-369 Experimental test of a Nash-efficient mechanism for collective choice with compensation
by Richardson, James & Kunreuther, Howard