Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
May 2000, Volume 42, Issue 1
April 2000, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 315-335 On the formation of industry lobby groups
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 337-362 Asset specificity, uncertainty and relational norms: an examination of coordination costs in collaborative strategic alliances
by Artz, Kendall W. & Brush, Thomas H.
- 363-383 Merger market dynamics: insights into the behavior of target and bidder firms
by Shelton, Lois M.
- 385-404 Collusion in transport: group effects in a historical perspective
by van Driel, Hugo
- 405-426 An experiment on sequential rent-seeking
by Weimann, Joachim & Yang, Chun-Lei & Vogt, Carsten
March 2000, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 191-209 Teaching children cooperation -- An application of experimental game theory
by Fan, Chinn-Ping
- 211-219 Nicotine addiction and cigarette consumption: a psycho-economic model
by Cameron, Dr. Samuel
- 221-237 Values elicited from open-ended real experiments
by Horowitz, John K. & McConnell, K. E.
- 239-262 The common consequence effect: testing a unified explanation of recent mixed evidence
by Humphrey, Steven J.
- 263-276 A violation of the monotonicity axiom: experimental evidence on the conjunction fallacy
by Zizzo, Daniel John & Stolarz-Fantino, Stephanie & Wen, Julie & Fantino, Edmund
- 277-297 Do non-expected utility choice patterns spring from hazy preferences? An experimental study of choice 'errors'
by Butler, D. J.
- 299-314 Thinking like a game theorist: factors affecting the frequency of equilibrium play
by Croson, Rachel T. A.
February 2000, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 85-99 The competition of user networks: ergodicity, lock-ins, and metastability
by Woeckener, Bernd
- 101-115 Complex dynamics in a cobweb model with adaptive production adjustment
by Onozaki, Tamotsu & Sieg, Gernot & Yokoo, Masanori
- 117-146 Adaptation and convergence of behavior in repeated experimental Cournot games
by Rassenti, Stephen & Reynolds, Stanley S. & Smith, Vernon L. & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 147-157 Quantity precommitment in an experimental oligopoly market
by Muren, Astri
- 159-176 The impact of endowment framing on market prices -- an experimental analysis
by Weber, Martin & Keppe, Hans-Jurgen & Meyer-Delius, Gabriela
- 177-190 The contingent nature of the revolution predicted by Marx
by Petith, Howard
January 2000, Volume 41, Issue 1
December 1999, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 337-351 Singleton bias and lexicographic preferences among equally valued alternatives
by Colman, Andrew M. & Stirk, Jonathan A.
- 353-371 Proxy contests and corporate democracy
by Mikami, Kazuhiko
- 373-386 Sentimental fools: a critique of Amartya Sen's notion of commitment
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 387-407 Asynchronized multiperiod commitments and cycles
by Cahuc, Pierre & Kempf, Hubert
- 409-426 A panel data model for subjective information on household income growth
by Das, Marcel & van Soest, Arthur
- 427-442 Efficient moral hazard
by Gifford, Sharon
- 443-456 Exclusive vs. independent agents: a separating equilibrium approach
by Venezia, Itzhak & Galai, Dan & Shapira, Zur
November 1999, Volume 40, Issue 3
October 1999, Volume 40, Issue 2
September 1999, Volume 40, Issue 1
July 1999, Volume 39, Issue 4
July 1999, Volume 39, Issue 3
June 1999, Volume 39, Issue 2
May 1999, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 11-28 Alternative logics for decision making in social settings
by Messick, David M.
- 29-40 A message from psychologists to economists: mere predictability doesn't matter like it should (without a good story appended to it)
by Dawes, Robyn M.
- 41-58 Explaining how preferences change across joint versus separate evaluation
by Bazerman, Max H. & Moore, Don A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Wade-Benzoni, Kimberly A. & Blount, Sally
- 59-82 The econometrics and behavioral economics of escalation of commitment: a re-examination of Staw and Hoang's NBA data
by Camerer, Colin F. & Weber, Roberto A.
- 83-110 Wishes, expectations and actions: a survey on price formation in election stock markets
by Forsythe, Robert & Rietz, Thomas A. & Ross, Thomas W.
- 111-128 The effect of adding a constant to all payoffs: experimental investigation, and implications for reinforcement learning models
by Erev, Ido & Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Roth, Alvin E.
April 1999, Volume 38, Issue 4
March 1999, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 253-281 Information Age organizations, dynamics and performance
by Mendelson, Haim & Pillai, Ravindran R.
- 283-309 Institutional environment and the mechanisms of governance: the impact of intellectual property protection on the structure of inter-firm alliances
by Oxley, Joanne E.
- 311-330 Product design partitions with complementary components
by Schaefer, Scott
- 331-347 Entrepreneurial attitudes of primary health care physicians in the United Kingdom
by Whynes, David K. & Ennew, Christine T. & Feighan, Teresa
- 349-356 On the optimum number of library software licenses
by Quandt, Richard E.
- 357-363 Risk-aversion and the uncertainty-investment relationship: a note
by Nakamura, Tamotsu
February 1999, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 135-144 Emotional arousal as a source of bounded rationality
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
- 145-153 Mental accounting and decision making:: The relationship between relative and absolute savings
by Moon, Philip & Keasey, Kevin & Duxbury, Darren
- 155-178 Loss aversion in a consumption-savings model
by Bowman, David & Minehart, Deborah & Rabin, Matthew
- 179-198 Avoiding severe environmental consequences: evidence on the role of loss avoidance and risk attitudes
by Brown, Paul M. & Stewart, Steven
- 199-216 Demand for rent-to-own contracts: a behavioral economic explanation
by Zikmund-Fisher, Brian J. & Parker, Andrew M.
- 217-236 Learning rules of thumb or learning more rational rules
by Slonim, Robert L.
- 237-244 Two-moments decision models and utility-representable preferences
by Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel
- 245-252 Rationalizing hyperbolic discounting
by Azfar, Omar
January 1999, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-25 Social relations and cooperation in organizations
by Spagnolo, Giancarlo
- 27-42 A constitutional theory of public goods
by Marmolo, Elisabetta
- 43-57 The sound of silence in prisoner's dilemma and dictator games
by Bohnet, Iris & Frey, Bruno S.
- 59-77 Social learning with case-based decisions
by Blonski, Matthias
- 79-92 Is trust a historical residue? Information flows and trust levels
by Fisman, Raymond & Khanna, Tarun
- 93-111 The evolution of conventions with mobile players
by Dieckmann, Tone
- 113-131 Some play fair, some don't: Reciprocal fairness in a stylized principal-agent problem
by Hoffler, Felix
December 1998, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 391-413 Contractual incompleteness and the optimality of equity joint ventures
by Dasgupta, Sudipto & Tao, Zhigang
- 415-430 An empirical examination of advertising as a signal of product quality
by Thomas, Louis & Shane, Scott & Weigelt, Keith
- 431-442 Organizational practices and employee performance: the case of the Canadian primary textile industry
by Patibandla, Murali & Chandra, Pankaj
- 443-462 An experimental analysis of subgame perfect play: the entry deterrence game
by Mason, Charles F. & Nowell, Cliff
- 463-480 Equilibrium structures in vertical oligopoly
by Abiru, Masahiro & Nahata, Babu & Raychaudhuri, Subhashis & Waterson, Michael
- 481-507 Annual bonuses, employment and productivity change in Taiwan's manufacturing sector
by Morton, Peter J.
November 1998, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 257-276 Investor behavior and the persistence of poorly-performing mutual funds
by Harless, David W. & Peterson, Steven P.
- 277-290 AUSI expected utility: An anticipated utility theory of relative disappointment aversion
by Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi
- 291-304 The ratchet principle in a principal agent game with unknown costs: an experimental analysis
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 305-314 Social context and the utility of wealth: Addressing the Markowitz challenge
by Coelho, Philip R. P. & McClure, James E.
- 315-331 An experimental test of the crowding out hypothesis: The nature of beneficent behavior
by Bolton, Gary E. & Katok, Elena
- 333-347 Overreaction and underreaction in analysts' forecasts
by Amir, Eli & Ganzach, Yoav
- 349-356 Transparency preference and economic behavior
by Andersson, Fredrik & Holm, Hakan J.
- 357-371 Information dissemination and the distribution of wealth: Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K.
- 373-383 Is more always better?: A survey on positional concerns
by J. Solnick, Sara & Hemenway, David
October 1998, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 129-149 No-fault divorce in Canada: Its cause and effect
by Allen, Douglas W.
- 151-168 Gender differences in the long-term economic consequences of parental divorce
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 169-181 Celestial marriage and earthly rents: Interests and the prohibition of polygamy
by Anderson, Gary M. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 183-192 Choosing between a socially efficient and free-riding equilibrium: Nurses versus economics and business students
by Bram Cadsby, Charles & Maynes, Elizabeth
- 193-205 Calibration of the difference between actual and hypothetical valuations in a field experiment
by List, John A. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 207-230 Moral hazard and renegotiation in multi-agent incentive contracts when each agent makes a renegotiation offer
by Osano, Hiroshi
- 231-248 Time horizon and equilibrium selection in tacit coordination games: Experimental results
by Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin
September 1998, Volume 37, Issue 1
September 1998, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 411-431 Does empowerment lead to higher quality and profitability?
by Gal-Or, Esther & Amit, Raphael
- 433-446 Discrimination and job-uncertainty
by Frijters, P.
- 447-471 Are employment and managerial control equivalent? Evidence from an electronics producer
by James Jr., Harvey S.
- 473-485 Minimum wage laws: what does an employment increase imply about output and welfare?
by Carter, Thomas J.
- 487-501 The effect on firm output after its acquisition by a pure conglomerate
by Mantell, Edmund H.
- 503-520 Technology policy and the organization of R&D
by Stenbacka, Rune & Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 521-534 Quality and structure of organizational decision-making
by Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Nitzan, Shmuel
August 1998, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 275-294 Information processing and organizational structure
by DeCanio, Stephen J. & Watkins, William E.
- 295-317 The value of information in internal management communication
by Alles, Michael & Newman, Paul & Noel, James
- 319-329 Transaction costs, corporate hierarchies, and the theory of franchising
by O. Brown Jr., William
- 331-346 Efficiency in partnership structures
by Sherstyuk, Katerina
- 347-367 Managerial incentives and the structure of management buyouts
by Elitzur, Ramy & Halpern, Paul & Kieschnick, Robert & Rotenberg, Wendy
- 369-381 Transaction costs, regulation, and subcontracting at nuclear power plants
by Jensen, J. Bradford & Rothwell, Geoffrey S.
- 383-409 The impact of firm-specific assets and the interaction of uncertainty: an examination of make or buy decisions in public and private hospitals
by W. Coles, Jerilyn & Hesterly, William S.
August 1998, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 141-161 Learning to play Cournot duopoly strategies
by Cox, James C. & Walker, Mark
- 163-175 Demand revelation and tatonnement auctions
by Joyce, Patrick
- 177-195 A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study
by van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy
- 197-220 Sunk costs and cartel formation: Theory and application to the dyestuff industry
by Schmitt, Nicolas & Weder, Rolf
- 221-233 The effect of transaction costs on double auction markets
by Noussair, Charles & Robin, Stephane & Ruffieux, Bernard
- 235-255 Unstable bandwagon and habit effects on labor supply
by Vendrik, Maarten C. M.
- 257-274 Self-employment, pay systems, and the theory of the firm: An empirical analysis
by Garen, John
July 1998, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-17 A fuzzy design of the willingness to invest in Sweden
by Lindstrom, Tomas
- 19-37 Age structure and inflation - a Wicksellian interpretation of the OECD data
by Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo
- 39-57 The linear quadratic inventory model as a micro foundation for Keynesian theories of the business cycle
by Naish, Howard F.
- 59-83 Are assets fungible?: Testing the behavioral theory of life-cycle savings
by Levin, Laurence
- 85-108 The evolution of human capital in an interacting agent economy
by Bala, Venkatesh & Sorger, Gerhard
- 109-126 Keeping one step ahead of the Joneses: Status, the distribution of wealth, and long run growth
by Futagami, Koichi & Shibata, Akihisa
- 127-138 Sunspot equilibria and periodic cycles under idiosyncratic uncertainty
by Fukuda, Shin-ichi
May 1998, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 405-425 Separating economic from political influences on government decisions
by Crone, Lisa & Tschirhart, John
- 427-454 Privatizing the intellectual commons: Universities and the commercialization of biotechnology
by Argyres, Nicholas S. & Liebeskind, Julia Porter
- 455-464 Institutional framing: Some experimental evidence
by Elliott, Catherine S. & Hayward, Donald M. & Canon, Sebastian
- 465-475 Political influence over Supreme Court criminal procedure cases
by Caporale, Tony & Winter, Harold
- 477-499 Stigler-Olson lobbying behavior in protectionist industries: Evidence from the lobbying power function
by Gawande, Kishore
- 501-515 Paired comparison estimates of willingness to accept versus contingent valuation estimates of willingness to pay
by Loomis, John & Peterson, George & Champ, Patricia & Brown, Thomas & Lucero, Beatrice
- 517-533 The voluntary contributions mechanism with uncertain group payoffs
by Dickinson, David L.
April 1998, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 263-280 A comparison of learning and replicator dynamics using experimental data
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Friedman, Daniel
- 281-308 Navigating a nonlinear environment: An experimental study of decision making in a chaotic setting
by Richards, Diana & Hays, Jude C.
- 309-332 Strategies of search
by Sonnemans, Joep
- 333-355 Oligopoly experimentation of learning with simulated markets
by Garcia Gallego, Aurora
- 357-369 Skill, complexity and strategic behavior
by Lambson, Val Eugene
- 371-388 Menu costs and nominal price friction: An experimental examination
by Wilson, Bart J.
- 389-403 Some consequences of e-mail vs. face-to-face communication in experiment
by Frohlich, Norman & Oppenheimer, Joe
April 1998, Volume 35, Issue 2
March 1998, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-23 The optimal financing strategy of a high-tech firm: The role of warrants
by Bagella, Michele & Becchetti, Leonardo
- 25-37 Financial innovation and bank risk taking
by Santomero, Anthony M. & Trester, Jeffrey J.
- 39-59 High-tech firms and credit rationing
by Guiso, Luigi
- 61-82 Productivity and financial sector policies: Evidence from South East Asia
by Demetriades, Panicos O. & P. Devereux, Michael & Luintel, Kul B.
- 85-94 The impact of monetary regime changes: Some exchange rate evidence
by Caporale, Tony
- 95-115 The coexistence of distribution systems under price search: Theory and some evidence from insurance
by Posey, Lisa L. & Tennyson, Sharon
- 117-131 Information concealment in the theory of vertical integration
by Choi, Jay Pil
March 1998, Volume 34, Issue 4
March 1998, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 349-385 Regulation of the employment relationship: The 'old' institutional perspective
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
- 387-417 Determinants of trust in supplier relations: Evidence from the automotive industry in Japan and the United States
by Sako, Mari & Helper, Susan
- 419-434 Structure, organizational behavior, and technical efficiency: The case of an Indian industry
by Patibandla, Murali
- 435-443 Contestability reconsidered: The meaning of market exit costs
by Paech, Niko P.
- 445-457 The market value of rarity
by Koford, Kenneth & Tschoegl, Adrian E.
- 459-475 Collusion in a three-tier hierarchy: Credible beliefs and pure self-interest
by Frascatore, Mark R.
- 477-488 Spatial competition with intermediated matching
by van Raalte, Chris & Webers, Harry
- 489-498 Do managers work harder in competitive industries?
by Graziano, Clara & Parigi, Bruno M.
- 499-503 An hypothesis regarding pricing of black-market goods
by Zuesse, Eric
February 1998, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 193-209 Is altruism evolutionarily stable?
by Bester, Helmut & Guth, Werner
- 211-238 'A matter of trust':: Effects of communication on the efficiency and distribution of outcomes
by Valley, Kathleen L. & Moag, Joseph & Bazerman, Max H.
- 239-249 Precedent transfer in experimental conflict-of-interest games
by Knez, Marc
- 251-262 On the limits to the growth of coalitions by means of transfers
by Rothschild, R.
- 263-278 A Stackelberg model of Social Security acceptance decisions in dual career households
by Hiedemann, Bridget
- 279-294 Indenturing banknotes as a mechanism to induce cooperation in conflict games
by Kritikos, Alexander S. & Bolle, Friedel
- 295-311 The design of payment systems for physicians under global budget - an experimental study
by Fan, Chinn-Ping & Chen, Kong-Pin & Kan, Kamhon
- 313-325 The limitations of the positional order effect: Can it support silent threats and non-equilibrium behavior?
by Guth, Werner & Huck, Steffen & Rapoport, Amnon