Substance and semantics: The question of capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Felipe & Franklin M. Fisher, 2003. "Aggregation in Production Functions: What Applied Economists should Know," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 208-262, May.
- repec:bpj:jbvela:v:12:y:2017:i:s1:p:9:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Felipe & J.S.L. McCombie, 2014. "The Aggregate Production Function: 'Not Even Wrong'," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 60-84, January.
- Franklin Fisher, 2005. "Aggregate Production Functions: A Pervasive, but Unpersuasive, Fairytale," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 489-491, Summer.
- Braun, Eduard & Lewin, Peter & Cachanosky, Nicolás, 2016. "Ludwig von Mises's approach to capital as a bridge between Austrian and institutional economics," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 847-866, December.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2014. "What is capital? Economists and sociologists have changed its meaning: should it be changed back?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 1063-1086.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital; Money; Finance; Ownership; Collateral; Alienability; Human capital; Social capital; Production-function;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B26 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Financial Economics
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:423-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.