Aggregate Production Functions: A Pervasive, but Unpersuasive, Fairytale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Felipe & Franklin M. Fisher, 2003. "Aggregation in Production Functions: What Applied Economists should Know," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 208-262, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier López-Bernardo & Félix López-Martínez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"A Post-Keynesian Response to Piketty's ‘Fundamental Contradiction of Capitalism’,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 190-204, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Felix Lopez Martinez & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A Post-Keynesian response to Piketty's 'fundamental contradiction of capitalism'," Working Papers PKWP1411, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2010. "Strategic Competition, Dynamics, and the Role of the State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4241.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9851-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Felipe & John McCombie, 2010. "On Accounting Identities, Simulation Experiments and Aggregate Production Functions: A Cautionary Tale for (Neoclassical) Growth Theorists," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:31:y:2005:i:3:p:489-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.