Value and capital: Austrian capital theory, retrospect and Prospect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Avi J., 2010. "Capital Controversy From Böhm-Bawerk To Bliss: Badly Posed Or Very Deep Questions? Or What “We” Can Learn From Capital Controversy Even If You Don'T Care Who Won," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 1-21, March.
- Robert Lester & Jonathan Wolff, 2013. "The empirical relevance of the Mises-Hayek theory of the trade cycle," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 433-461, December.
- Menger, Carl, 1892. "On the Origins of Money," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 2, pages 239-255.
- Peter Lewin & Howard Baetjer, 2011. "The capital-based view of the firm," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 335-354, December.
- Franklin Fisher, 2005. "Aggregate Production Functions: A Pervasive, but Unpersuasive, Fairytale," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 489-491, Summer.
- N. Cachanosky & P. Lewin, 2014. "Roundaboutness is Not a Mysterious Concept: A Financial Application to Capital Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 648-665, October.
- Young, Andrew T., 2005. "Reallocating labor to initiate changes in capital structures: Hayek revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 275-282, December.
- Peter Lewin, 1997. "Capital in Disequilibrium: A Reexamination of the Capital Theory of Ludwig M. Lachmann," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 523-548, Fall.
- Frederick R. Macaulay, 1938. "Some Theoretical Problems Suggested by the Movements of Interest Rates, Bond Yields and Stock Prices in the United States since 1856," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number maca38-1, September.
- Coase, Ronald H., 1990. "Accounting and the theory of the firm," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-3), pages 3-13, January.
- Jesus Felipe & Franklin M. Fisher, 2003. "Aggregation in Production Functions: What Applied Economists should Know," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 208-262, May.
- Eduard Braun, 2015. "Carl Menger’s Contribution to Capital Theory," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 23(1), pages 77-100.
- J. Felipe & J.S.L. McCombie, 2014. "The Aggregate Production Function: 'Not Even Wrong'," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 60-84, January.
- Cachanosky, Nicolás & Lewin, Peter, 2016. "An empirical application of the EVA® framework to business cycles," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 60-67.
- Braun, Eduard & Lewin, Peter & Cachanosky, Nicolás, 2016. "Ludwig von Mises's approach to capital as a bridge between Austrian and institutional economics," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 847-866, December.
- repec:eme:aaeczz:s1529-213420160000020002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Endres, Anthony M. & Harper, David A., 2011. "Carl Menger And His Followers In The Austrian Tradition On The Nature Of Capital And Its Structure," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 357-384, September.
- William Luther & Mark Cohen, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of the Austrian Business Cycle Theory," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 153-169, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jpe:journl:1477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2018. "A note on re-switching and the neo-Austrian concept of the average period of production," MPRA Paper 87306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:espost:181653 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:revaec:v:31:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11138-017-0407-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCapital-theory; Production-function; Heterogeneity; Duration; ABCT; Calculation; Accounting; Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:31:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0374-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.