Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
1991, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 279-295 Tests of the betweenness property in experimental financial choice
by Evans, Dorla A. & Phillips, Michael D. & Holcomb, James H.
- 297-301 Arbitrage, equilibrium and market efficiency : A parable
by Wihlborg, Clas
- 303-311 Traffic dynamics through human interaction : Reflections on some complex problems
by Herman, Robert
- 312-316 Allocation of income within the household : Edward P. Lazear and Robert T. Michael, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1988 pp. vii + 220, $34.95
by Nakamura, Alice
- 316-319 The economy as an evolving complex system : P.W. Anderson, K.J. Arrow and D. Pines, eds., Addison-Wesley, Redwood City, California, 1988 pp. xvii + 313, $40.95 (cloth, $21.95 (paper)
by Feichtinger, Gustav
- 320-322 Decision making: Descriptive, normative and prescriptive interactions : David E. Bell, Howard Raiffa and Amos Tversky, eds., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988 pp. x + 623, $65.00 (cloth), $29.95 (paper)
by Gregory, Robin
1991, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-28 Resource allocation in non-Walrasian environments : Some analytical and simulation results
by Bala, Venkatesh & Majumdar, Mukul & Mitra, Tapan
- 29-45 Educational achievement and the cost of bureaucracy
by Anderson, Gary M. & Shughart, William II & Tollison, Robert D.
- 47-70 A simple testable model of double auction markets
by Friedman, Daniel
- 71-89 Diversified expansion by large established firms
by Montgomery, Cynthia A. & Hariharan, S.
- 91-113 The disappearance of polarized altruism
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 115-135 Fairness and efficiency in a collective enterprise
by Bigman, David
- 137-149 Adaptation costs, coordination costs and optimal firm size
by Camacho, A.
- 151-157 A model of quality changes in higher education
by Smyth, David J.
- 159-164 Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Economics and institutions: A manifesto for a modern institutionalist economics : (Polity Press in association with Basil Blackwell, Cambridge, UK, 1989), pp. xviii + 365, $17.95 (paper)
by Dow, Greg
- 164-166 Economic interests and institutions : Daniel W. Bromley, (Basil Blackwell, Cambridge, MA, 1989), pp. vii + 265, $49.95
by Usher, Dan
- 167-169 Nuts and bolts for the social sciences : Jon Elster, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1989), pp. viii + 184, $9.95 (paper)
by MacFadyen, Alan J.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 299-329 Bulls, bears and market sheep
by Day, Richard H. & Huang, Weihong
- 331-352 Competitive equilibrium convergence in a posted-offer market with extreme earnings inequities
by Cason, Timothy N. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 353-361 Decision frames, opportunity and tax evasion : An experimental approach
by Robben, Henry S. J. & Webley, Paul & Elffers, Henk & Hessing, Dick J.
- 363-379 An economic, organizational and behavioral model of the determinants of CEO tenure
by Fizel, John L. & Louie, Kenneth K. T. & Mentzer, Marc S.
- 381-392 Consumer search behavior and sunk costs
by Kogut, Carl A.
- 393-402 Public employees' preferences and the size of the public sector
by Gemmell, Norman
- 403-423 An econometric model of a public university's income and enrollments
by Hoenack, Stephen A. & Pierro, Daniel J.
- 425-434 Biased budget forecasts
by Marc Choate, G. & Thompson, Fred
- 435-439 Industrial dynamics : Bo Carlsson, ed., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1989), pp. 336, $65.00
by Schuette, Herbert L.
- 439-441 The cement of society: A study of social order : Jon Elster, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989), pp. viii + 311, $44.50 (cloth), $15.95 (paper)
by Sugden, Robert
- 441-445 Technological and social factors in long term fluctuations. : M. Di Matteo, R. Goodwin and A. Vercelli, eds., Proceedings of an international workshop held in Siena, Italy, December 16-18, 1986. Lecture notes in economics and mathematical systems 321 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1989) pp. ix + 442, DM 82.00
by Lorenz, Hans-Walter
1990, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 159-185 The organization as an adaptive network
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 187-203 Prospect theory and the risk-return association : An empirical examination in 85 industries
by Fiegenbaum, Avi
- 205-222 Output targets, the soft budget constraint and the firm under central planning
by Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E.
- 223-248 Incomplete markets, intra-industry firm heterogeneity and investment : The case of uranium exploration
by Cohen, Wesley M.
- 249-260 Job search and information processing in the presence of nonrational behavior
by Bryant, Richard R.
- 261-283 Workers' preferences for co-operatives versus private buy-outs
by Browning, Martin & Lewchuk, Wayne
- 285-286 Comment on S. Beckman's 'producer's dilemma experiments'
by Oppenheimer, Joe
- 287-287 Reply to Joe Oppenheimer
by Beckman, S.
- 289-291 Cognition in practice: Mind, mathematics and culture in everyday life : Jean Lave (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xv + 214, $14.95 (paper), $49.50 (cloth)
by Scaglion, Richard
- 292-294 The economics of imperfect information : Louis Phlips (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xiv +281, $14.95
by Lindsey, Robin
- 294-298 Continued entrepreneurship and small firm growth : Per Davidsson (The Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, 1989) pp. vi + 272, SEK 225
by Jacobsen, Lowell Jr.
1990, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 5-27 From engineering to microsimulation : An autobiographical reflection
by Orcutt, Guy H.
- 29-41 The microanalytic approach for modeling national economies
by Orcutt, Guy H.
- 43-51 Guy H. Orcutt : Contributions to economic statistics
by Zellner, Arnold
- 53-64 Simulating policy alternatives for long-term care : An example of the Orcutt approach
by Rivlin, Alice M.
- 65-77 A microsimulated model of inventories in interfirm competition
by Bergmann, Barbara R.
- 79-95 A conditional analysis of movers' housing responses
by Morgan, James N.
- 97-125 Alternative approaches to model choice
by Nakamura, Alice Orcutt & Nakamura, Masao & Duleep, Harriet Orcutt
- 127-149 Auction design for composite goods : The natural gas industry
by McCabe, Kevin A. & Rassenti, Stephen J. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 151-155 Regulation and markets: Daniel F. Spulber, (The Mit Press, Cambridge, Ma, 1989), pp. xviii + 690, $45.00
by Sherman, Roger
- 156-157 Privatization: An economic analysis: John Vickers and George Yarrow, (The Mit Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988), pp. xii + 454, $39.95
by Boardman, Anthony E.
- 157-158 The economics of uncertainty and information: Jean-Jacques Laffont, translated by John P. Bonin and Helene Bonin (The MIT press, Cambridge, Ma, 1989), pp. xi + 289, $27.50
by Dahlby, Bev
1990, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 275-298 The firm as a competent team
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 299-319 Finance, innovation and industrial change
by Dosi, Giovanni
- 321-345 Financial market imperfections and productivity growth
by Greenwald, Bruce C. & Kohn, Meir & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 347-365 The incentive to acquire information and financial market efficiency
by Wihlborg, Clas
- 367-386 The acquisition of technology and small firms by large firms
by Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren
- 387-403 Firms' choice of R&D intensity in the presence of aggregate increasing returns to scale
by Folster, Stefan
- 405-408 The nonprofit economy : Burton A. Weisbrod, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988) pp. 251, $22.95
by DiMaggio, Paul
- 409-411 Information, incentives, and bargaining in the Japanese economy : Masahiko Aoki, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. x + 320, $39.50
by MacLeod, W. Bentley
- 411-412 Decision synthesis : Stephen R. Watson and Dennis M. Buede, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987) pp. 299, $44.50 (cloth), $16.95 (paper)
by MacCrimmon, Kenneth R.
1990, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 145-169 Lessons from privatization in Britain : State enterprise behavior, public choice, and corporate governance
by Caves, Richard E.
- 171-191 An inquiry into the state's role in marriage
by Allen, Douglas W.
- 193-212 The effect on the preference-reversal phenomenon of using choice indifferences
by Bostic, Raphael & Herrnstein, R. J. & Luce, R. Duncan
- 213-231 Some experimental testing of the Cournot-Nash hypothesis in small group rivalry situations
by Morrison, Clarence C. & Kamarei, Hossein
- 233-244 Failure of Blackwell's Theorem under Machina's generalization of expected-utility analysis without the independence axiom
by Hilton, Ronald W.
- 245-258 The multiple unit double auction
by Plott, Charles R. & Gray, Peter
- 259-262 The Fatal Conceit: The errors of socialism : F.A. Hayek, volume one of the collected works of F.A. Hayek, W.W. Bartley, III, editor (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, and Routledge and Kegan Paul, London, 1989) pp. xii + 180, $24.95 (cloth)
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 262-265 Free to lose: An introduction to Marxist Economic Philosophy : John E. Roemer, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1988) pp. xii+203, $8.95 (paper)
by Thompson, Frank
- 265-270 Evolutionary economics : Marc R. Tool, ed., 2vols. (Sharpe, Armonk, 1988) Vol. I: pp. 455, $35.00; Vol. II: pp. 508, $35.00; two-volume set, $60.00
by Samuels, Warren J.
1990, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-20 Understanding productivity : The ways of economics and of history
by Parker, William N.
- 21-40 Bureau competition and inefficiency : A reevaluation of theory and evidence
by Carroll, Kathleen A.
- 41-61 The politics of conflict and consent : How the labor contract really works
by Edwards, P. K.
- 63-76 How corruption may corrupt
by Andvig, Jens Chr. & Moene, Karl Ove
- 77-95 A wage-price regime switching model
by Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 97-115 Equilibrium, evolution and learning
by Moss, Scott
- 117-124 Legal restrictions and monetary evolution
by Warneryd, Karl
- 125-131 Invariance of the efficient sets when the expected utility hypothesis is relaxed
by Zilcha, Itzhak & Chew, Soo Hong
- 133-136 American technology and the British vehicle industry : Wayne Lewchuk, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987) pp. viii + 304, $44.50
by Gartman, David
- 137-140 Metropolis: From the division of labor to urban form : Allen J. Scott, (University of California Press, Berkeley, 1988) pp. xi + 260, $30.00
by West, Douglas S.
- 140-143 Individual behavior and social choice in a cooperative settlement : Pinhas Zusman, (The Magnes Press, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1988) pp. 324
by Ben-Ner, Avner
1989, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 279-303 Evolution, economic competence, and the market for corporate control
by Pelikan, Pavel
- 305-327 Agency costs and innovation
by Holmstrom, Bengt
- 329-351 Long-term firm growth and ownership organization : A study of business histories
by Glete, Jan
- 353-364 Incentive contracts for managers who discover and manage investment projects
by Campbell, Tim S. & Chan, Yuk-Shee & Marino, Anthony M.
- 365-369 The insider-outsider theory of employment and unemployment : Assar Lindbeck and Dennis J. Snower, (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988) pp. xii+285, $27.50
by Skillman, Gil
- 369-372 Morality within the limits of reason : Russell Hardin, (University of Chicago Press, 1988) pp. xx+234, $24.95
by Keech, William R.
- 372-373 Roger S. Frantz, x-efficiency: Theory, evidence and applications : Kluwer academic publishers group, Boston, 1988 pp. xviii+227, $49.50
by Primeaux, Walter Jr.
1989, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 159-180 A failure-inducement model of research and development expenditure : Italian evidence from the early 1980s
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 181-195 Organization, markets and persistence of profits in Italian industry
by Contini, Bruno
- 197-213 A transaction costs analysis of innovations in the organization of pharmaceutical R & D
by Tapon, Francis
- 215-231 Fiat money as a store of value in an experimental market
by McCabe, Kevin A.
- 233-257 The origin of predictable dynamic behavior
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 259-263 Economic interests and ideological conviction : A note on PACs and agricultural acts
by Vesenka, Mary H.
- 265-273 Vertical integration in the U.S. auto industry : A note on the influence of transaction specific assets
by Masten, Scott E. & Meehan, James Jr. & Snyder, Edward A.
1989, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-28 Deterministic chaos in an experimental economic system
by Sterman, John D.
- 29-45 Are profit-maximisers the best survivors? : A Darwinian model of economic natural selection
by Schaffer, Mark E.
- 47-66 Survey evidence on diffusion of interest and information among investors
by Shiller, 021Robert J. & Pound, John
- 67-86 Imperfectly rational choice : Rationality as the result of a costly activity
by Winston, Gordon C.
- 87-106 Cooperation in a repeated prisoners' dilemma with ostracism
by Hirshlifer, David & Rassmusen, Eric
- 107-129 An exit-voice model of managerial attachment
by Cannings, Kathy
- 131-148 Cost-reducing R&D in oligopoly
by Nakao, Takeo
- 149-153 The dynamics of a capitalist economy: A multisectoral approach : Richard M. Goodwin and Lionello F. Punzo(Westview Press, Boulder, and Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1987) pp. xiv + 402, $48.50
by Blecker, Robert A.
- 153-157 Inside the firm: The inefficiencies of hierarchy : Harvey Leibenstein,(Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1987) pp. xiv + 276, $25.00
by Tomer, John
1989, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 311-322 Financial markets and the political structure of the enterprise
by Gintis, Herbert
- 323-341 Industry growth accounts and production functions when techniques are idiosyncratic
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 343-358 The organization of work : The emergence of the factory revisited
by Szostak, Rick
- 359-379 More laboratory evidence on the disparity between willingness to pay and compensation demanded
by Harless, David W.
- 381-398 Producers' markets : A model of oligopoly with sales costs
by Friedman, Daniel
- 399-422 The main bank system and corporate monitoring and control in Japan
by Sheard, Paul
- 423-429 Price leadership with incomplete information
by Higgins, Richard S. & Shughart, William II & Tollison, Robert D.
- 431-442 Bandwagons and the threat of chaos : Interpersonal effects revisited
by Iannaccone, Laurence R.
- 443-446 Herman Wold on optimal properties of exponentially weighed forecasts
by Lang, Harald
- 447-449 Investment choices in industry : Constance E. Heifat,(MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988) pp. x + 189, $25.00
by Teece, David
- 449-450 A theory of efficient cooperation and competition : Lester Telser,(Cambridge University Press, New York, 1987) pp. xii + 306, $37.50
by Shubik, Martin
- 450-453 Understanding technical change as an evolutionary process : Richard R. Nelson,(North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1987) pp. xii + 125, $37.50
by Steinmueller, W. Edward
- 453-455 Organizational capital: The path to higher productivity and well-being : John F. Tomer,(Praeger, New York, 1987) pp. xi + 188, $35.00
by Barney, Jay B.
1989, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 159-174 Have your lawyer call my lawyer : Bilateral delegation in bargaining situations
by Jones, Stephen R. G.
- 175-190 Efficient status seeking: Externalities, and the evolution of status games
by Congleton, Roger D.
- 191-212 Resource coordination and transaction costs : A framework for analyzing the firm/market boundary
by Alston, Lee J. & Gillespie, William
- 213-236 Decentralization, aggregation, control loss and costs in a hierarchical model of the firm
by Keren, Michael & Levhari, David
- 237-251 Power steering the Canadian automotive industry : The 1965 Canada-USA auto pact and political exchange
by Acheson, Keith
- 253-283 Investment choices in the petroleum industry
by Helfat, Constance E.
- 285-291 Advance delivery contracts, revenue pools and price discrimination
by Hollander, Abraham & Fraser, Clive
- 293-296 More on military `tactics'
by Mitchell, William C.
- 297-302 Evolutionary epistemology, rationality, and the sociology of knowledge : Gerard Radnitzky and W.W. Bartley, III, eds, open court publishing co., La Salle, IL, 1987) pp. xiv+475, $14.95
by Cudd, Ann E.
- 302-303 Collective decision-making: An economic outlook : Shmuel Nitzan and Jacob Paroush, Cambridge university press, Cambridge, 1986) pp. x+132, $34.50
by Owen, Guillermo
- 303-306 The firm and the market: Studies on multinational enterprise and the scope of the firm : Mark Casson, (MIT press, Cambridge, Ma, 1987) pp. xii+283, $27.50
by Adams, William James
- 306-309 The sources of innovation : Eric von Hippel, Oxford university press, London and New York, 1988) pp. 232, $27.00
by Antonelli, Cristiano
1989, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-25 Ownership structures of foreign subsidiaries : Theory and evidence
by Gomes-Casseres, Benjamin
- 27-46 Producer's dilemma experiments
by Beckman, Steve
- 47-74 A model of target inventory and markup with empirical testing using automobile industry data
by Langlois, Catherine
- 75-89 The new institutional economics and a model of contract
by Leitzel, Jim
- 91-114 The equilibrium vector of pairwise-bargained agency contracts with diverse actors and principals owning a fixed resource
by Zusman, Pinhas & Bell, Clive
- 115-125 Monitoring and additional wages in labour extraction
by Arai, Mahmood
- 127-135 Are all tastes constant and identical? : A critique of Stigler and Becker
by Cowen, Tyler
- 137-147 A `fair share' model of public good provision
by Young, Douglas J.
- 150-152 Crisis and Leviathan: Critical episodes in the growth of American government : Robert Higgs, (Oxford University Press, New York, 1987) pp. xix+350, $27.95
by Rose-Ackerman, Susan
- 152-154 Markets or governments: Choosing between imperfect alternatives : Charles Wolf Jr., (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1988) pp. xv+220, $18.95
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 154-156 The nature and logic of capitalism : Robert L. Heilbroner, (Norton, New York, 1985) pp. 225, $15.95
by Deane, Phyllis
- 156-157 Market structure and technological change : William L. Baldwin and John T. Scott, (Harwood, New York, 1987) pp. viii+ 170, $32.00
by Kamien, Morton I.
1988, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 377-388 Cutting the cake with a stranger : Egoism and altruism with imperfect information
by Louberge, Henri & Schlesinger, Harris
- 389-400 Aspiration level effects: An empirical investigation
by Mezias, Stephen J.
- 401-414 Employee opportunism and redundancy in firms
by Feinstein, Jonathan S. & Stein, Jeremy
- 415-431 Participation, decision aggregation and internal information gathering in organizational decision making
by Gradstein, Mark & Nitzan, Shmuel
- 433-451 Crime or punishment? : Enforcement of the NCAA football cartel
by Fleisher, Arthur III & Shughart, William II & Tollison, Robert D. & Goff, Brian L.
- 453-457 The new industrial organization: Market forces and strategic behavior : Alexis Jacquemin, (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1987) pp. xii+217, $27.50 (cloth), $12.50 (paper)
by West, Douglas S.
- 457-459 Mobilizing invisible assets : Hiroyuki Itami with Thomas W. Roehl, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1987) pp. xi+186, $20.00
by Hanson, Ward
- 459-462 Profits in the long run : Dennis C. Mueller, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1986) pp. xii+378, $47.50
by Nakamura, Masao
1988, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 255-286 The necessity of delaying economic adjustment
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 287-313 The life cycle of worker-owned firms in market economies : A theoretical analysis
by Ben-ner, Avner
- 315-338 Evolution in economic games
by Hansen, Robert G. & Samuelson, William F.
- 339-353 Technology and Oliver Williamson's transaction cost economics
by Englander, Ernest J.
- 355-363 Technology and transaction cost economics : A reply
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- 365-368 The standard of living: The Tanner lectures : Amartya Sen, Cambridge, 1985, edited by Geoffrey Hawthorn. (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1987), pp. xiv + 125, $25.00
by Mokyr, Joel
- 368-372 Mergers, sell-offs, and economic efficiency : David J. Ravenscraft and F.M. Scherer, (Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, 1987), pp. xiii + 290, $32.95 (cloth), $12.95 (paper)
by Mueller, Dennis C.
- 372-375 Economic behaviour in adversity : Jack Hirshleifer, (University of Chicago Press, 1987) pp. ix + 310, $35.00
by Faith, Roger L.
1988, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 143-171 The tenacious past: Theories of personal and collective conservatism
by Kuran, Timur
- 173-199 Throwing good money after bad? : Nuclear power plant investment decisions and the relevance of sunk costs
by De Bondt, Werner F. M. & Makhija, Anil K.
- 201-224 Organizational failures and wage determination : A historical case study
by Sundstrom, William A.
- 225-234 Word-of-mouth reputations in auto insurance markets
by Berger, Lawrence A.
- 235-244 Live and let live type behavior in a multi-market setting with demand fluctuations
by Kantarelis, D. & Veendorp, E. C. H.
- 245-248 Analyses of Industrial Structure -- A Putty-Clay Approach, the Industrial Institute for Economic and Social Research : Finn R. Forsund and Lennart Hjalmarsson, (Almqvist & Wicksell International, Stockholm, 1987), pp. viii + 321, SEK 240
by Johansson, Borje
- 248-251 Methods of dynamic economics : John Hicks, (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1985), pp. vii + 173, $34.50 (cloth), $15.95 (paper)
by Baranzini, Mauro L.
- 251-253 Stabilizing an unstable economy : Hyman P. Minsky, (A Twentieth Century Fund Report, Yale University Press, New Haven and London), pp. xiv + 353, $35.00 (cloth), $14.95 (paper)
by Vercelli, Alessandro
1988, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-28 The transactional structure of the firm : A comparative survey
by Yarbrough, Beth V. & Yarbrough, Robert M.
- 29-55 The necessity of imperfect decisions
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 57-82 Unilateral disclosure of private information by a regulated firm
by Kambhu, John
- 83-98 Caring and family income
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 99-119 Opportunism, incentives, and the m-form hypothesis : A laboratory study
by Burton, Richard M. & Obel, Borge
- 121-131 A note on price rigidity : Pledging stable prices under sluggish information diffusion and costly search
by Nishimura, Kiyohiko G.
- 133-136 How institutions think : Mary Douglas, (Syracuse University Press, Syracuse, 1986) pp. xi + 139, $10.95 paper
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 136-138 Money capital in the theory of the firm: A preliminary analysis : Douglas Vickers, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987) pp. x + 244, $34.50
by Loasby, Brian J.
- 139-141 Knowledge and class: A Marxian critique of political economy : Stephen A. Resnick and Richard D. Wolff, (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1987) pp. vii + 352, $32.50
by Doane, Donna L.
1988, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 325-343 On the slippery slope : Conformance vs defection in a multi-party prisoners' dilemma
by Fung, K. K.
- 345-365 The impact of experience on prices and profits in experimental duopoly markets
by Benson, Bruce L. & Faminow, M. D.
- 367-380 The internal organization of complex teams : Bounded rationality and the logic of hierarchies
by Camacho, Antonio & Persky, Joseph J.
- 381-392 The american dream and central city blight are american
by Adler, Moshe
- 393-403 Policy research for improved organizational performance : A case from the World Bank
by Leff, Nathaniel H.
- 405-417 Predatory pricing in a multiple market experiment : A note
by Harrison, Glenn W.
- 419-422 The modern corporation: Profits, power, growth and performance : Dennis C. Mueller (University of Nebraska Press, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1986) pp. xxii + 327, $32.50
by Wintrobe, Ronald
- 423-425 Rules in the making: A statistical analysis of regulatory agency behavior : Wesley A. Magat, Alan J. Krupnick and Winston Harrington, (Resources for the Future, Washington, DC, 1986) pp. xiii + 182, $22.50
by Spulber, Daniel F.
- 425-429 Essays on individualism: Modern ideology in anthropological perspective : Louis Dumont, (University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London, 1986) pp. x + 284, $27.50
by Vanberg, Viktor
1988, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 213-228 Optimization cost
by Conlisk, John
- 229-246 Contracts and asymmetric information in the theory of the firm
by Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen
- 247-264 Transaction costs as determinants of opportunism in integrated and independent sales forces
by Anderson, Erin
- 265-279 The empirical determinants of vertical integration
by Caves, Richard E. & Bradburd, Ralph M.
- 281-299 Upstream vertical integration in the aluminum and tin industries : A comparative study of the choice between market and intrafirm coordination
by Francois Hennart, Jean
- 301-314 Market behavior in bid, offer, and double auctions : A Reexmination
by Walker, James M. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 315-318 Discovery and the capitalist process : Israel M. Kirzner, (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1985) pp. xiii + 183, $22.50
by Leibenstein, Harvey
- 318-321 Induction: Processes of inference, learning and discovery : John H. Holland, Keith J. Holyoak, Richard E. Nisbett, and Paul R. Thagard, (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. xiv + 385, $24.95
by Margolis, Howard
- 321-323 The economics of imperfect competition: A spatial approach : Melvin L. Greenhut, George Norman, and Chao-shun Hung, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987) pp. xx + 408, $54.50 hardback, $17.95 paper
by Scherer, F. M.
1988, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 119-136 Risk attitude under two alternative theories of choice under risk
by Hilton, Ronald W.
- 137-151 An experiment on the formation of expectations
by Bergmann, Barbara R.
- 153-185 A survey of agency models of organizations
by Levinthal, Daniel
- 187-201 Scattered landholdings in common property systems
by Quiggin, John
- 203-206 The control revolution: Technological and economic origins of the information society : James R. Beniger (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. x+493, $25.00
by Bolter, Jay David
- 206-209 The economic law of motion of modern society: A Marx-Keynes-Schumpeter centennial : Hans-Jurgen Wagener and Jan W. Drukker, eds. (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986) pp. viii+236. $39.50
by Elliott, John E.
- 209-211 Rational choice: The contrast between economics and psychology : Robin M. Hogarth and Melvin W. Reder, eds. (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL, 1987) pp. ix+332, $30.00
by Gilad, Benjamin
1988, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 5-24 Variable risk preferences and adaptive aspirations
by March, James G.
- 25-44 Imperfect decisions in organizations : Toward a theory of internal structure
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 45-58 On the incidence of profit and equity sharing : Theory and an application to the high tech sector
by Smith, Stephen C.